Chapter 11

Lisa and Luke pulled up outside her apartment. They headed upstairs and as she closed the door Luke's lips crashed hard onto her lips. The sexual tension was evident from the moment he got off stage. Lisa led him to her bedroom. They both undressed one another but not once breaking their kiss. Luke pushed Lisa back into her bed and gazed at her, he pushed her legs apart with his and moved so that he's was hovering above her. Without taking his eyes off hers, he sunk into her at a deliciously slow pace.
Lisa closed her eyes, relishing the fullness, the exquisite feeling of his possession, instinctively  tilting her pelvis up to meet him, to join with him, groaning loudly. He eased back and very slowly  fills her again. Lisa's fingers  find their way into his silken unruly hair, and he oh-so-slowly moves in and out again.
"Faster, Luke, faster . . . please."
He gazed down at her in triumph and kissed her hard, then really starts to move—holycow, a punishing, relentless . . . oh fuck—and I know it will not be long. He sets a pounding rhythm. Lisa starts to quicken, her legs tensing beneath him.
"Come on, baby," he gasps. "Give it to me."
His words are her undoing, and She explodes magnificently, mind-numbingly, into a million pieces around him, and he follows calling out my name.
"Lisa! Oh fuck, Lisa !" He collapsed on top of her, his head buried in her neck.
Lisa is lying curled up in Luke's arms on sticky sheets. His front is pressed to my back, his nose in my hair.
"What I feel for you frightens me," Lisa whispered
He stills. "Me too, baby," he says quietly.
"When do you need to leave to head upstate?"
"That's what I wanted to talked to you about, I was wondering if you would like to join me at the cabin, there is plenty of room?"
"Oh Luke I would love to, I have some flexi time to take at work, I can spend 3 days with you if that's ok"
"Of course it's ok darlin, I asked you remember" Luke giggled.
They continued to cuddle then Lisa had to address the elephant in the room,
"Luke?"
"Yes darlin?"
"What do you think will happen after I leave the cabin, will I just be another accomplishment of yours?"
Luke sat up looking a little slightly hurt,
"Lisa I don't want you ever to think I don't care about you, as I said what I feel for you scares me. I don't know what you want to do but I for one would like to try and make this work, because I think we have something special here that's why I want you to be my girlfriend, only you can steal my heart. I know it's only been 2 days, but after what happened to my brother and sister life is too short for what ifs. So what do you say, will you be my girlfriend"
Lisa smiled and said
"Luke that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, of course I will be your girlfriend, in fact I would be honoured"
She kissed him and they both fell asleep happily.