Chapter 3

9am

I was sitting ready and waiting to purchase my tickets. The ticket lines opened and boom first attempt, front row pit tickets and VIP pre show tickets as well. Happy was not the word that could describe how I was feeling right now.

I called Lana straight away to tell her the good news.

Now all she had to do was to keep it together for the 2 months.

2 months later

It was the day of the concert and Me and Lana were both getting ready for the concert. I had on jeans, cowboy boots and a plaid shirt tied up at the front, and Lana had on something similar except she had on converse.
We both had planned to make an entire night of it so we arranged to stay at the Heathman Hotel so we could both have a drink and a good time. A few pre concert Miller Lites were definitely in order.

We made made their way to stadium in plenty of time for our intimate VIP experience before the concert kicked off. As we entered the small room where another 100 people had gathered Myself and Lana made our way to as close to the front as we could but couldn't make it all the way, but we weren't to disappointed as we has front row pit tickets.
Luke kicked it off nice and slow singing one of My favourites, "Rollercoaster"
He sang another 7 songs and wrapped it up before heading off stage.
I was on cloud nine, he was everything I had always imagined, the way he held the guitar in his strong hands could only be described as heaven.
Little did I know my dreams were about to come true.......