Chapter 8

Lisa just looked at Luke and smiled softly.

Lana looked over and said "Hey Michael and I are just going out to grab something to eat do you wanna come or are you ok here"
"Thanks buddy but I think I am ok here, you have fun and I will see you back at the hotel"
Michael and Lana left leaving Lisa and Luke alone.

"So, Lisa, tell me about yourself?" Asked Luke.

"Well I work in the city as a PR manager, I'm 29. I have been best friends with Lana since Kindergarten. I have been a fan of yours from the very beginning and I am in total disbelief that I am actually in your dressing room talking to you. So tell me about you"
Luke laughed,
"You probably know more about me than I know about myself"
"I'm not a stalker", Lisa said a little pissed
"Hey darlin' I never would have asked you back stage if I thought you were, I just want to get to know you that's all"
"I'm sorry, I am not used to anyone paying me attention, in just a shy north western girl"
"Well I would love to get to know you better, I have a a few hours free time tomorrow afternoon, how about we meet up and you can show me the sights"
Lisa sat in silence for a few minutes and replied
"Yeah Luke I would love that"
"Well it's a date. Do you want me to take you back to your hotel."
"That would be fantastic, kinda get the feeling Lana will be a while"
Luke smiled and helped Lisa with her coat and they walked down to car.
They got to the car park where Luke's driver was waiting. Luke opened the back door and Lisa got in. Luke ran round the other side and jumped in.

Lisa told him that she was staying at the Heathman and he told his driver

They talked all the way and when they arrived neither one of the two of them wanted to say goodbye.

Luke got out the car and walked Lisa up to her room,
"So tomorrow then"
"Yeah tomorrow" Luke said.
They both stood in silence and then Luke leaned forward and placed the softest kiss in Lisa's lips and then leaned his forehead against hers.
"I will see you tomorrow Lisa and thank you for having a beer with me"
"Your welcome Luke, I have never had as much fun as I had tonight"
Luke turned and walked along the corridor, he turned round and gave the most party dropping smile imaginable.
"I will text you"
Lisa opened the door the her room and Lana was sitting on top of the bed. Lisa said
"I thought you would be out all night"
"Buddy it's 135am" Lana laughed.
"Omg, me and Luke must have talked all night, Lana he is absolutely amazing, I always imagined what it would be like to talk to him, and it was beyond all expectations"
Lana giggled, "oh Lisa is smitten"
"Don't be silly, he is just being nice. We are going sightseeing tomorrow before his final performance, then he said he has booked a cabin upstate for a two weeks fishing trip with the band, so I will have to make the most of tomorrow, because after that, I will be back to the real world"
Lisa and Lana both got ready for bed and Lisa drifted off thinking of Luke's warm chocolate eyes.   

..............................................................
Authors note
So guys how do you think my story is coming along. How would you like this to continue?