Note 2-New Things

6 years later
Age- 23

What if you met some one new who can get you out of the drastic situation that your in. Your heart is broken in pieces why not go, you don't have to stay.

India🌺🍃  

I put my name in the corner of my new drawing and slighty smiled at work

"Cute" My fiancé Ali, stood over me as he smoked a cigar, I suddenly felt uncomfortable and scooted my chair away from him.

I met him in my freshman year of college, he was my friends brother; she told me that he had interest in me so I gave him try, he's way older than me too, thrity-one to be exact; his family  owns over ten banks around the country

Why jump into a relationship after you lost someone?

I needed someone to make me feel happy and he was there to do that. But after a while the happiness faded away.

He looks in the mirror that resides in front of and stare at his reflection while rubbing his chin"We're going to a little get together later on tonight, Rachel, the stylist, is gonna come by with a few dresses later on." He informs me.

"Ali, you know I have to go see my Jeremiah later, I promised him." I said softly.

He nodded his head and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Can you do it some other time?" He asked.

"No not really, I have to go."

He clenched his jaw and walked over to the ash tray that was across the room and put out his cigar, then he turned and walked back over to me.

"Didn't I tell you that when I make plans, yours are immediately canceled."

"You did. I do remeber you saying that. But I made  a promise" I stood up "Excuse me" I said as I walked passed him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

"Cancel" he said calmly.

"I'm not canceling Ali."I say sternly as I roll my eyes.

He then smacked my face, I held on to my cheek and glared back at him.

"Cancel" he said once again.

"No" I frowned

He choked me up and held me againts the wall, and I gave him the hardest  mug that my face could form.