Note 16- Allure of India

"Some one loves Aiden." Genesis smiled as she brushed my goddaughter Jenaia hair into a ponytail. She looks identical to Ali, that it hurts. But she is so beautiful, my little brown cupcake.

"I don't." I rolled my eyes.

"You gave his people five million dollars to bail his ass out after what he did to you, that's love girl"

"No. I know he didn't kill his child and plus I told him I'll always ride for him"

"Yep, that's love. Five million. Million nigga! Did you hear the millon nigga, I said million!"

I laughed and covered my face, she is so childish at times.

"I'm just helping out."

"Girl you paid for his daugter surgery, now you bail, you can't tell me otherwise. So what's next, you takin' him back?"

"No, I'm not. I promised myself that I'm gonna chill out for awhile and if the right man comes , he'll come" I shrugged and sucked on my bottom lip.

"But, he was so adorable, he literally cried when I told him I wasn't coming back. But I- I can't be with him."

"Maybe he changed."

"Maybe." I lifted my eyebrow and grinned.

Aiden (4 Months, Later)

"Stay where daddy can see you" I told Sincere as she ran to the swings and I sat on the bench, I decided to take her to the park, her grandmother on Chardae's side is sick, so I moved them and myself back to California, all my hopes are on seeing India again, we didn't even talk after what she did for me, I looked for her number and everything, but she really didn't want to keep in touch.

Marcus and his daughter Mareya walked over to me.

"Where's Sincere?" She asked.

"On the swing." I gave her slight smile, and she went over to Sincere, then Marcus sat next to me and took a deep breath.

"What's up fam?" He gave me a dap.

"Tryna stay up, dodging trouble." I bit on the tip of my thumb and looked over at him. After Taj, I no longer trusted anyone, but my family and India.

"You know some of his niggas from Ingle, want your head?"

"What you talkin bout?"

"Taj man. After you took him out niggas been lookin for you, I told you its not safe out here for you no more."

"I don't know what the nigga gotta do with me, I ain't do shit." I shrugged.

"Everybody in the hood know you did it though."

"Look don't talk to me about none of that shit! I don't know if you workin with the feds.....but you actin suspicious, my daugher died, my grandad died, my daddy got cancer, and i ain't got no body in my corner right now....all I'm worrying about is the best in life, so miss me with all the bull shit you throwing at me."

"I'm just tellin you to watch your back lil nigga, I'm not workin with nobody, I knew you since you was in junior h--"

"History and time don't mean shit......we could know each other for twenty seven years, but if we in a cell and a CO tell you to slit my throat to be a free man, you'll do it. Time ain't nothin."

"I wouldn't do that to you, I'm trynna help you A. Niggas out to get you a--"

"Who? Tell me, who trynna kill me. You know so much, so tell me."

"His brother"

"Gene? Who else."

"His crew, Chancey and them. I'm just worried about you."