Note 30- Reminiscing

India 🌺 🍃 

I laid in my hospital bed starring at then rain drops that fell againts the glass window. The room was absolutely quiet, I looked over to my left and seen the empty bassinet that my baby girl wad suppose to be lying in, why did this have to happen to me, especially by Aaron, the night we had sex he told me that he would always be gentle. That nigga a god damn lie.

The feeling running through me is deep depression, and I feel with drawn from the world, my kids are all separated staying with family members until I heal, and Aiden is some where out in these streets, he's becoming enraged and I love him but he has some issuses that he must control.

  I began to drift off to sleep but my eyes shot open in a flash as the door flew open and so did a energetic Aiden, he rushed over to me and start taking the tape off my IV.

I screamed as he start ripping the clear tape off of my cubital "Ahh! Ow! A, what are you doing?!"

He pulled the IV out and I yelled louder but he covered my mouth.

"Shh baby. I gotta get you out of here, pick up the kids and go down to Atlanta."

"No, I can't have a vacation at the moment, I'm still healing and my hand and shit is broke, im havin vaginal bleeding too I can't go anywhere."

"Listen to me" he cupped my face and looked into my eyes, making the mood very awkard. He sat beside me without removing his hands. "I killed Aaron so we have to g--"

I cut his sentence off with a hard slap to a face  "Why are you killing people?! Aaaaahhh! I hate you!" I shouted from the top of my lungs and begin crying.

"I did it for you! Did you think I was going to let him hit you and get way with that shit! Nah, any nigga that touches you have to die!"

I shook and held on to my hair as my body rocked back and forth, he had me frustrated and ready to shoot him in the neck.

"Ima get you and the kids a house in Atlanta and my uncle gon give me a warehouse and a strip club to run an-"

"Your damn uncle, is the reason why your in this mess now. I'm not goin no where with you! You have killed over three people since I been with you, one day your gonna go to prision because your too stupid to handle your fucking emotions!

He ran up on me and formed his fist as if he was about to hit me and I flinched.

"I killed all them niggas for you! All of them! And you bein ungreatful?!"

"Did I ask you to do it, I actually cried for days when you killed Ali."

He chuckled and shook his head "Yo ass ain't cry when his death got you over ten million dollars that your still living off of today! You said that you was gonna ride with me no matter what! That's what the fuck you said India!"

"Aiden....turn your self in. Please and I'll bail you out  ."

He straight faced me and clenched his fist.

"For real?"

"Yeah,"

"Listen to me" he bent down and looked into my eyes "I'm not letting my kids see me in prison."

"Well why did you put your self in this position then Aiden?"

"Because of you India." He sat beside me anf held my hand tightly as his big bulging eyes looked into mine. "I love you girl, I love you. I wanna kill all the niggas who touched you that night, if I end up getting locked up or killed. It was all worth it, because I went out standing up for my baby. I know you think im a dumb motherfucka', but he killed our baby and almost killed you. I'll be damned if I still  let him run the streets after what happen  to  you"