Note 3--Suprise!!

Aiden💭💵

I woke up to Miguel- Quickie playing through the house, I went to the bathroom to take a shower and handle the rest of my hygiene after I was done . I put on a pair of boxers and Nike basketball shorts with a pair of socks and Nike flip flops . I walked into the kitchen to see my mother swinging her hips side to side as she flipped the pancakes she was cooking.

"Go ma! Go ma! Aw shit ma!" I laughed as she danced. Rocking her hips from side to side.

"Shut up boy." She giggled "When did you get here?" She asked as she got the hash browns out of the oven.

"About three." I rubbed my face "Char and I got into another argument. She trynna put me on child support."

"But you take good care of Sincere." She said referring to my three year old daughter.

"I know." I bit my lip . "You and Layia still moving back to Florida?"

"Yep your Aunt Naomi is getting more ill . I have no choice...I gotta be with her . You staying here?" She glances at me.

"Yeah....Char ain't gone let me leave our daughter and she aint gone let me take her either, so Cali is where I must stay...Plus my pops out here. I gotta help him and I gotta finish college." I told her .

"You need to get a real job. I don't like the way you make your money." She admits .

"Oh" I replied.

Malayia came down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Mama when are we moving to Florida? I miss Diamond . Thats my bestfriend" she poked her lips out.

"Next month . Hopefully" my mother slightly smiles .

I lightly kicked her in the leg as she walked passed me.

"Stop you're so irritating." She said as she sat down at the table.

"Why your shorts so...short." I disapprovingly glanced at her attire .

"It's 98 degrees outside." She rolls her eyes and reached for tje donut box across the counter .

"It's imma beat yo ass if you don't go put on some longer shorts." I nudged her head .

"Aiden leave me alone!" She growls as she pushess me.

"Ma! I need some weed money!" I whined in a loud tone.

"Aiden leave me alone." she said annoyed.

I chuckled . "Lemme get out of here . I have some thangs to do."

"Wait come give me hug" she whined.

I hugged her and gave her kiss on the cheek nearly loosing my balance.

"See you need to take your medicine, instead of worrying about some weed! You bouta fall and shit!" She scold me .

.. .. ..

"So she gone put your ass on child support?" My homie Marcus asked.

"Yeah...for nothin nigga. But I'm done with her crazy ass" I relaxed myself on the bench that we were sitting on . We were in the mall , letting time pass us by .

"Char cool though" Marcus nodded to himself .

"Nah...imma just raise my daugter and that's it. I don't have time for games."

He begins to talk when I notice two girls walking out of the Tiffany and Co. store. One of them caught my eye . She's beautiful . She had a tanned skinned complexion and she potentially stood about 5'0 . The white blouse she had on commended her breast and her white leggings that had a dry paint design complimented her round ass, and she had on black high heels . Her hair was pinned up with a hair clip and she wore Pink Cartier glasses.