Note 15- Miss You

Side note: towards the end i was half way sleep u may read some dumb shit....but sleep writing has the best drama 😊

Aiden(3 weeks later)

Ashlen passed away three days after the incident, I suggested that I get a DNA test and she was indeed mine, the day of her death I was charged for child abuse and murder, I wasn't even given the opportunity to tell my side of the story or get a lying detector test, straight to the county and awaiting for another trial, my bail was set to eleven million, and on top of that I had warrants and evidence, saying that I "could've" killed Taj and stole a vehicle. This is some bull shit.

I should've never involved my self with Alivia, she was trouble from the jump, never have a child with someone you don't like or love, it's clearly drama that is unesscesarry.

I went into the visiting room and my mother was sitting at the table, I sat across from her and faked a smile.

"No hug?" She asked.

I shook my head and rubbed the top of it as I looked down at the cold grey table.

"Are-are y'all gonna try to get me out of here. You know I would never kill a child, especially a child that's mine. I never even spanked Sincere before."

"I'm working on it, things have been tight since your grandfather died and I'm no millionare,your uncle is gonna loan me two million, that's all he can do. Hariyah is going to loan 700,000 and I'm putting a million in and were gettin the lawyer to bring it down to five."

"Not enough to get me out of here." I said as I looked at her.

"Over time we'll make more."

"Over time?" I chuckled. "How is Cece, is Char takin' care of her."

"Yeah...she couldn't keep up on the apartment though, so they've been staying with me, she's fine asking about you every day."

"Coo coo"

For a few moments we stayed silent and she finally spoke.

"If you would've never played India the way you did, you wouldn't be in this mess."

"Please don't bring her up, I'm stressed enough"

"You know it's true though, your starting to act like your dad....cheating...being stupid."

"What do women say? All men cheat right?"

"Do you miss her?"

"I miss bein at home, doin what I wanna do mom, that's what I miss."

"We're working on it just be patient"

"Fine. Did you kill Taj?"

I frowned at her and smirk

"You out of all people know not to ask that in the visiting room" I turned to the guard, who looked straight ahead with his hands infront of him, it looked as if he wasn't paying us any mind.

"I'm dissapointed, you have been out of character lately."

"Ma, why you being so hard on me, did you forget my daugter just died. I'm trying to think of the good things that's in store for me."

........

"Thomas" the guard hailed out my name and opened my cell, I sat up, curious on why she needed me at night.

"What you want?"

"LA cops is here for you."

Shit.

"What they want?"

"Boy just bring your ass on."

"I ain't no boy" I climbed out of my bunk and stood infront of her and she cuffed me and they felt very lose, she happened to be more calmer and sympathetic then the male correctional officers.

Hypothetically Thinkingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें