Note 24- Cheater

I stared at Aaron as he stood in the bathroom and washed his face, last night was complicating, he indeed drugged me but I enjoyed the sex that I've been yearning for, so it wouldn't be right to cry rape, I'm ashamed of myself and my husband will be too, he would kill me if he ever found out about this.

The time was 4:28 am, Aiden hasn't even called. I have to start thinking of lies. Aaron hovered over me and kissed my lips, but I wiped the smooch off along with rolling my eyes.

"What's wrong baby girl?"

"Don't touch me" I said on the verge of tears, looking away from him.

"Don't trip okay. You know you been wanting it, just like I've been wanting it. Don't act like this now baby."

"I cheated on my husband! Your brother, I told him I would never do it."

"Well, what about all those times he cheated on you. The girls in Florida, Chardaè  and I bet you didn't know about that one girl and don't he be hittin on, he busted your lip, remeber?"

"What one girl and he elbowed me on accident, we joked about it after wards" I said truthfully,

"The reason why I want you is because he playin you baby, he still cheating. You wanna see somethin'?"

I nodded my head yes and he pulled his phone   from the night stand and start going through it, then he put showed me a picture of Aiden and these girls surrounded him, one girl was kissing him on the lips, it looked as if he was having a good night.

"When was this from?"

"While you were pregnant with Ira, I swear look at the date"

January 15th 2016

I was pregnant then, the picture made me feel stupid and hurt. All of these years and he still haven't changed and here I am feeling bad for his sorry ass. Not no more.

I propped up on my knees in the bed and forced Aaron to lay down.

"You see there you go, just lighten up a little." He chuckled, as I was on top of him he pulled out his penis and I grabbed it inserting all in me.

He wanna kiss the fuck out of bitches, well imma the fuck the shit out of his brother.

.. .. ..

I

walked into my home and kicked off my heels started striding up the stairs, when I walked in my room I turned on the lights amd seen Aiden watching television but I ignored him and took off my jacket.

"It's 8:30." He said.

"I'm aware." I said i  a irritated tone, I bent down and went into drawer to search for a clean towel to shower with, then I took off my skirt.

"Why the fuck you not wearing panties?" He asked in harsh tone, but it didn't change my calm mood,  I left them at Aarons, I actually couldn't find them.

"I have no idea" I shook my head, my clothes were completely off so I put my wild hair into a ponytail and put the towel around me.

"Come give me somethin before you go in there, the kids still sleep"

"I had enough of that a few hours ago" I mumbled as I went into the bathroom.

"What the fuck you say?!"

"Nothin baby!" I chuckled and closed the door.

After I got out he was on the bed with my clothes in his hands, balled up. He looked angry but I did not get why.