Note 27-Lovers Before Friends

Aiden opened my car door for me and  held his hand out for mine to clatch on. I cracked a slight smile and did just that.  Once I was out the car he looped his arm around mine and we began walking towards the resteraunt. The Bazaar, one of the finest places to dine at in Beverly Hills. From what I heard, the meals our ridiculously exspensive. But Aiden chose to go here, so I agreed.

We made our way inside and a waiter approached us, he wore a fancy white suit, when I looked closey I realized he was one of my former servants, from when I use to be with Ali.

"Hello Mrs.Elzein, how are you, you look great."

"Thank you Ryan! I am fine. It's not Mrs.Elzein no more, it's Mrs.Thomas" I cheesed.

"I appoligize. I heard about the lost of Mr.Elzein and I'm truly sorry. He was such a great man with a loving spirit. But would like regular seating, outside seating or the private balcony seating."

"Private balcony."

"Okay fourty eight dollars on your bill, follow me please."

He led us upstairs to this beautiful balcony, that was so put into place, the veiw of Los Angeles was gorgeous. Aiden pulled out my chair and assisted me as I sat down, then he sat across from me.

"What would the two of you like to drink." Ryan asked as he sat the menu in front of us, it had a dozen pages as if it was a mini bible.

"Your finest champagne,so we can get hella drunk and fuck." Aiden rubbed his chin and I giggled at his humor.

"Be classy please." I told him, raising my left eye brow and giving him a stern look.

"D'accord." Ryan nodded.

"Je vous remercie" I replied while tugging on the bottom of tight dress and he walked away.

"What the fuck was y'all speaking? You talkin' in code with motherfuckers now? You tryna poison me ain't you?" Aiden asked in a curious tone, his worry some caused me to laugh. Do he really think someone has to speak in code?

"Baby calm down! D'accord is alright in french and Je vous remercie is thank you."

"Oh. Well your black I expect you to speak English."

"Have Ali ever took you to an extravagant place like this?" He asked as he scanned the menu, trying not to make eye contact with me. I could tell he was nervous.

"Yeah. One time we went to Italy, to the most finest restaurant and the food was horrible, I never been so happy to be related to soul food in my life."

"What college did you go to?" He asked.

"UCLA, I thought you knew. I went for designing and buisness. I always wanted to make my own brand, and be an artist. I didn't graduate though because Ali wanted me to stay home and rest. He never wanted me working or learning knew things. So I just didn't finish." I shrugged a bit dissapointed of the past.

"But what about you?" I asked.

"I got accepted to Harvard." He said in a low tone.

"Really?!" I said in a shocking tone. "I would've never known."

"Yeah I went for my freshman year, but got kicked out. I was fuckin this white bitch on campus, this bitch got drunk, willingly sucked my dick and we fucked and she cried rape because she regret it. I cheated on Chardaè with her."

"Hmph." I rolled my eyes and looked through the menu.

"What ever happen to your dad? Why you and your mama don't talk a lot?" He asked.