Note 6- Drunken Nites

If someone can not prove thier love to you, then its best for you to move on and focus on your life honey, because its noting worst then being confused about how someone feels about you. What if you allow your self to stay in that situation, your showing yourself and everyone around you, that you dont love your self, because your getting taken advantage of by someone who doesn't love you, move on, the ocean is full of sharks so dont waste your time on a clam, you'll find true love but learn how to love your self first- Nie 💚🍃🌻

I looked woke up and looked at the ceiling of our room, my nose still was in pain and the surgery made me sleepier then I ever been.

Ali walked in and I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to be bother with him, let alone be with him, the doctor who did my surgery is a friend of ours and wouldn't help if I would've told him, because he already knows.

"Hey sweety" Ali said in sympathetic tone. "I got you some food, Chipotle salad, your favorite."

"I'm not hungry. I can't even taste my food."

"Well okay baby, I'll just put it in the refrigerator. But look what else I got you."

He sat beside and opened a long velour box, and took out a diamond cross necklace, that was pure gold, but I wasn't impressed.

"Beautiful right? Hm let me put it on." He pulled my arm and sat me up, then he hoojed the necklace around my neck.

  "Your beautiful" he smiled as he rubbed my cheek. "Baby were gonna have to postpone the wedding, some of the money I had towards it is missing, I think someone stole it again and you know I touch my other royalties be--"

"It's fine Ali, I understand. Did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Do what?" I chuckled."Did you rape her?"

"Come on babe, you know I hate her, I hate all your friends."

"Did you do it Ali?"

"No, I have you Dee, what I need her for."

"You tell me"

He stood over me and stroked my hair.

"Your my fiancée, I wouldn't hurt you like that."

"Whatever. I don't wanna marry you."

"You don't really have a choice my dear" he kissed my forehead and walked out.

Aiden (1 month later)

I sat at the table and cut off the unwanted parts of the Marijuana plant I was holding. I've been doing good so far. I got up and put cocaine in medium sized plastic bags and sealed them carefully, I had to get my own place to do this, cause my mom couldn't see me doing this and I also I do it at the warehouse that Uncle Fame gave me the location to.

Someone knock on the door and I got up and looked through the peep whole and it was Tamon, a guy I sell to.

"Hurry up, come in" I said as I opened the door.

"Damn nigga its snow every where." He joked.

"What you trynna get?" I said as I sat down at the table and pulled out the good shit.

"What kinda kush you been growing?" He picked

I nodded to the corner of the table.

"That's some shit I've been growing for myself, cause half of this shit is my uncle's I can't sell his supply."

He picked up a plant and smelled it.

"Damn! This one loud as shit. What you call this?"

"BlackBerry ice cream" I smirked "its good."