Note 28- Savage Revenge

StrippedCocainee...is restarting her story so she said Hisan no longer dead...so Armondo, (Aiden's dad) was the one who died, imma edit that chapter soon.

3 Months Later.

"I don't feel good Aiden!" India cried as she clinged to the toilet, she's been vomiting up on and off for the last three days. She is three months pregnant, we just got the news last week and now she's sicker than a dog.

"Because your pregnant baby, that's why you don't feel good." I stood in the doorway and handed her a glass of water, she took it and began to consume it but then she threw it up and threw tatrum.

"My stomach hurt! Its hurts Aiden. It's so hot in here."

I picked her up from the bathroom floor and carried her to our bed, laying her down gently, trying to get her comfortable. She hates being nausea, and stomach pains. Every pregnancy kind of go like this dealing with her.

I wiped her mouth along with the sweat that formed from her forehead, then I rested my head on her bulging belly, but she pushed me off of her and rolled over to her side. It sucks that I have to deal with all these attitude and mood changes.

"This is all your fault. Your always getting me pregnant and you never pull out...I hate you. You did this to me." She sniffled and I chuckled at her dramatic statement.

"Well when I try to pull out, you wrap your legs around my waist tight as hell and tell me not to stop, so I just cum in you."

"I don't feel good, it hurt. I don't want no more babies." She exspressed in a pouting tone.

"Girl stop crying okay? Ima turn the air conditioner on and make you somethin to eat."

"I'm not hungry! It's so hot and I can barely breathe."

"Okay baby." I stroked her hair and she began to calm down and relax.. "Just go to sleep, calm down okay."

"Can you lay with me?"

She may throw up on my ass.

"Yeah baby." I got in the bed laying next to her, then she laid her head on my chest while closing her eyes, her breath blew againts my skin through my shirt, I continued to stroke her hair and after a few minutes she drifted off to sleep.

I reached over to the night stand as my phone began to go off, notifying me that I haf a message. It had something to do with money, so it's time to get whatever it i handled. I got slowly got up trying not to wake India, but K failed.

"Baby where are you going?" She moped.

"I'm going to get you some medicine, I'll be back. Go to sleep." I lied through my teeth as I put on my sneakers and made my way out of the room. When I got down stairs Jeremiah was on the couch watching television.

"A, where you goin'? I wanna come."

"Nah I'll be back. Stay here and take care of your mama."

.. .. ..

I stood outside of my father's house as the rain poured down from the sky, but I was protected by the roof above the door. I rung the door bell repeatedly, waiting for an answer. It was finally received when my little sister Malayia answered the door.

"What you doin' here?" I asked as while stepping in and closing the door behind me, I looked at her belly that's usually flat and noticed it was big. I know she's nine teen now and grown but that's my baby sister, I don't want her pregnant.

"Just here so Julia can do my hair. Uncle waitin for you downstairs."

"Alright."