Note 20-All Is Fake

1 week later

Aiden

I stood outside of the condo that India and I shared,attempting to unlock the door, only to find out for myself that the locks were changed. Why would she change the locks on a house I bought and pay bills on?

I rung the door bell, waiting for someone to answered the door, someone looked through the blinds, to see who was at my door step.

Genesis answered the door and rolled her eyes, I honestly didn't like her, she always have attitude, maybe it's because she dont have a man, all she do is hate on India, and Dee don't even see it.

"What you want?" She placed her hand on the screen of the door, while her hand rested on her hip.

"Open the door, I ain't got time for this"

"You need to be in jail, she almost died."

"You need to get man." I shot back and yanked on the handle "Come on, open the door"

A smirked crept upon her face and she opened the door.

"She went to go take your baby to her first doctors appointment, did you get the results?" She asked me referring to the DNA test I took last week.

"Yeah I went to the hospital to pick it up, she's mine."

She fixed our couch pillows and began straightening the living room, organizing the decerations and all.

"When you goin home?" I asked as I flopped on the couch and put my feet on the coffee table. But I didn't get an answer, seriously wanting one, she bent down in front of me, herass was in my face as she got the remote control from the ground, and turned around handing it to me.

"Thankyou, now when are going home?"

"I'm stayin here for a few days, you want some water?" She asked in a seductive tone, I knew she always had a little crush on me, because when India leaves the room, she comes on to me but doing little things, like bending down infront of me or, pulling down her shirt showing off her cleavage, I didn't get the concept of it.

"I'm straight."

"Okay" she walked up stairs, I shook my head at her hoeish ways and turned on the television, browsing through the channels, after finding a show to watch, I let my head tilt back and relaxed.

.....

I heard heels clicking against the floor, I seen Genesis going in the kitchen, but I had to do a double take, swearing that I saw her wearing something a little too, sexy.

Her tall figure entered the kitchen, she was wearing maching lace panties that were rose colored, I stared at her thick thighs and shook my head with a chuckle. This woman is nuts.

"Do you think it's wise to dress like that infront of your best friends man?"

"Hm, y'all aint gon last foreva'" She got on her knees and sat in between my legs, her almond colored eyes gazed into mine as she bit her lip, I'm not going to lie, she looked fine as fuck and I just wanted to take her into the bed room, to show her lesson, but I wouldn't do that to India, me and Chardae didn't even fuck and I stayed with her for a week.

Genesis begin fiddling with my belt, but I quickly stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"What? You don't want me?"

"You know Gen, I'm starting to think Ali never raped you, you was fuckin around with him...weren't you."

"That's none of your buisness Aiden."