Note 17-You got me

"Chancey wait!" I giggled as he attacked my body with kisses as we sat on his couch, the smell of his colonge made me wettened, so I had to stop because having sex with him was not on the menu. I only knew him for three months, he may be fine but he ain't that special.

  after catching my breath I pushed his muscalar body off of me and he sat back and smirked, he rubbed his beared and bit on his lip, he looked so sexy when he did that, but I'm not that into beards..

"I gotta go to work in the mornin' "

"Why I can't come home with you?"

"I changed my mind, Jeremiah isn't ready to meet you."

"So what's up with you and A?" He asked, as he poked his jaw with his tounge and raised his eyebrow.

"He's my ex, that's all." I rolled my eyes at the thought of him and glanced down at the diamond necklace that dangled from my neck, he gave it to me earlier and it made my heart melt, my baby-- my ex still spoils me.

"Your ex need to be handled."

"What you talkin about?" I chuckled as I stood up and adjusted my leggings that hugged my thighs tightly, he stared at my figure while he contined to talk.

"Word on the street is that he killed my brother."

"Who's your brother?"

"Taj." He stated. I then froze into place and my heart begin to beat out of my chest at the fact, that I'm messing around with someone Aiden has beef with. I turned to him and looked at his serious face, he sat up and looked me in his eyes with a strong mug exspression. Three months and I had no clue, that dude was his brother.

"A--Aiden wouldn't do that. Th-they were friends" I lied, hoping that he would buy it. I held on to my finger and looked at the aqua colored carpet, I felt myself become high-strung, wondering how did I get in midst of all of this.

"He gotta go." He licked his lips and clasps his hands together. "If my brother dead, he gotta be dead."

"No! No! Please don't! I swear he didn't do it! Don't!" I lied my ass off as I begged him to spare Aiden's life, Aiden may be cheating ass hole but if he was to leave this earth I would go insane.

"What you gonna do for me?"

"What do you want?"

He yanked my arm, making me stand in between his legs and his hands traveled down my leggings, I closed my eyes, wanting out of this situation. He gripped my ass harshly, making me moan out of pain.

"Ow....is this what you want? What if I do give some and you just kill him anyway? Then what?"

I looked into his golden brown eyes, he had the eyes of a killer.

"Trust me....all you gotta do is pay me with this in return."

"I don't need your money anymore." I stated.

"But you need A, you love him right?"

"I'm not having sex with you."

He slightly pushed me off of him and retrieved his phone from his pocket and begin scanning it, then he held it to his ear. I didn't want to know who he was calling, I just wanted to get out of here.  As he stood up and walked away.

I sped to the door, turning the knob quickly but he grabbed me and closed it.

"Your really gonna trap me in here?"

"Okay leave, if you want your nigga to die."

"Jeremiah is at his grannies waiting fo--"

"Aye Cav" he spoke into the phone "Go ahead and roll up on A man be--"