Note 21- Incomplete

Genesis (what really happen)

"Where she at?" I questioned Ali while walking through the door of him and India's home.

"I sent her to her mom's, now we can be alone." He pulled me closer to him placing a soft kiss on my full lips, I gazed at his body, that is perfectly well built, letting my hand glide around his chest, his muscalar form was a feature any woman would want, I don't understand why India doesn't take advantage of it, she has a real man on her hands.

"I've been missing you and I'm mad Ali." I pouted.

"Why?"

"Because I sit with her all day, planning yall wedding ? I just want it to me, you and our baby." I said as I took off my shoes.

"Your not pregnant are you?"

"Yes I am." I said with an happy exspression, hoping to get the same reaction from him, but instead he rubbed his face and looked to the ground, as if me being pregnant with his child bothered him.

"Are you happy Ali?"

"Didn't I tell you to take birth control, I can't have a child with you. I'm getting married in four months. And India we--"

"India doesn't have to know that its yours. You know she doesn't want you, how about you leave and me and you move aw--"

"No no" He interuptted me as he shook his head, from side to side. "The first time I seen her, I knew she was the one for me. I'm not leaving my fiancée, me and her may I have our days, but I love her."

"She doesn't love you!" I whined and felt tears forming up in my eyes. Why is he expressing his love for her, when he knows he really wants me.

"But Ali, you know and I know that you don't want. It been three years, you told me you love me."

"I don't recall ever saying that, but I do care for you. How about this I Jenny, I give you some cash to get rid of it and buy you a house and maybe a new car."

"Ali I don't want all of that, I want you. India is my best friend, but she doesn't deserve you. She hates you but me I'm the one who love and appreciates you."

He held me close to him and spoke into my ear.

"How about we talk it over in the tub, you want a warm bath and some strawberries and wine? Do not make me angry right now baby. I said what I had to say about it and I don't want to flip out, so let's go upstairs and enjoy this time with each other."

He grabbed my hand, leading me up the stairs. I wanted to talk back and argue about the situation but I see bruises he gives to India, and don't want to see them on me. While walking down the hallway I looked at the glamours pictures of India on the wall and then I saw the over sized picture of him and her, Mr and Mrs. Elzein. He gives the lazy bitch everything she wants diamonds, clothes, cars and she doesn't even love him, how is she better than me?

(Present Day)

"Hey" I gave Aiden a bubbly smile as I walked into his home. He told me that India took the kids to her family house and that he wanted me to come over.

"You wore them that tight as jeans for me?" He asked referring to my blue jean denim jeans that had a few holes in them.

"Maybe" I smirked as I sat on the couch and laid my purse down,

He sat next to me, the scent of his colonge was pleasing and set the mood nicely.

"So what you want to do?"

"What do you want me do?"

He shurgged, I reached over to unfastem his belt and with his help I got his penis out, he titled his back while I gave him a small hand job, when I bent down to suck I felt a strike on my head.

"She wasn't suppose to touch your dick or see it!"India screamed, my body shook as I kept my head down, I was too shocked and frightend to face her.

"Did it go in her mouth though?"

"Put it back in your pants before I beat the shit out of you!" She said sternly. I can not believe this was a set up, I was pulled by my hair and punched in the face, causing my eye to ache.

"That's for fucking with Ali behind my back bitch! I knew he never raped you, you just wanted your hands on his money!"

"I'm sorry"

"Shut the fuck up when I'm talking hoe!" She pulled my head back and I looked at her angered eyes as she gave me a stern mug.

"Now what I'm about to do is the most disrespectful shit you could do, but you disrespected me so." She spit in my face, then begin hitting me in my face repeatedly, she even kicked me a few times, I was getting the ass whooping of my life.

"India stop!" Aiden pulled her off of me and I quickly got up and looked at my face in her mirror.

"I thought you were best friend! You know how this type of shit makes me feel! You know my fuckin nose is broken because of you! I really thought he raped you so I beat his ass but all along y'all was fucking and you knew I wanted to have his baby and you got pregnant with his daughter and now you try to take my new man, you a jealous ass hoe! I gave you everything, because you were my sister but everything wasn't enough, you wanted both of man!"

"India I just wanted to have what yo--"

"Nah bitch you don't get a minute to exsplain get yo' fake ass out!

India 🌺 🍃

"I'm glad you didn't sleep with her. Thankyou for being faithful...somewhat. She did your dick and that makes me upset."

"Her hand job was wack as shit..like I was soft. I had the limp dick the whole entire time. Her hand job ain't got nothin on yours. I swear."

"Shut up." I said annoyed as I poured me a glass of champagne. That really made me felt some type of way, her fake ass touched him, ew. She's been flirting with all my boyfriends since middle school, I should've seen her doing this in the future back then.

"Baby, I gotta ask you somethin' " Aiden said breaking me away from my thoughts, I looked up at him and sat my glass down.

"Yes baby?"

He went into his pocket and pulled out a square velour box then he got down one knee. I raised my eyebrow and cheesed.

"Okay India, I know that I cheated on you, that's my biggest regret, I know that choked you, you had me real fucked up, but I'm sorry. I'm willing to step up and be a man, get rid of all the hoes and just be with you and our kids, our daugher and our son. I just....I don't know I really love you, and your a beautiful woman who deserves the best and I want to give it to. I know it been a year in a half and your much older than me but I just wanna spend my life with....you."

He opened the box revealing a pink diamond ring, that was bigger than my last ring that was giving me to by Ali.

"No I didn't use drug money, my mama helped me and she picked it out as well...cause I don't know how to do this romantic shit. But thats beside the fact, Dee would you marry me and be Mr.Thomas I mean Mrs.Thomas"

I laughed at him

"I suppose, don't let no hoe touch your dick no more" I smiled

He slid the ring on my father and stood up and kissed my lips.

"I love you" I told him.

"I love you more."

.

Genesis....the user person, my reader I ain't feel like searching up user name but u know who u are. I'm sorry that ur character turned out to be a hoe...i needed a bomb ass plot twist...my bad.

Go follow IAmBritnee just because she slay. 💓💓💓💓💅💅💅💅👑👑😍😍😍😍💜💜💜💜💕💓💓💕💝💝💝💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Im editing bag lady so updates well be goin slow.