Note 11- Regrets pt2

(1 month later)

Aiden💯

I entered my new apartment that India and I shared, she wasn't in the living room so I went in our bedroom and she was on the bed talking on the phone.

"You wanna see me? I wanna see you too. I've been missing you ba--" She saw me and smiled.

"I have to go, I'll call you later okay? Alright bye" she hung up and sat the phone on the night stand.

"Hey baby!" She cheesed as she stood on her feet and tried to kiss me but I rejected her.

"What's wrong with you A? What did I do?"

"Nothin" I sat on the bed and pulled out money that I made earlier.

"A portion of Ali's money is being sent to me,  two million to be exact!" She sat behind me and massaged my shoulders.

"Maybe we can buy a house, two cars and save the rest for a wedding or college fund, if we ever decide to have kids and just save it for whatever I guess."

"Whatever India."

"Aiden I've been thinking, I-- I know it's only been a little awhile but I- want a- a baby. I always wanted one but Ali didn't like kids, so maybe we can ha--"

"No India, I don't want one right now"

"So you can have one with Chardae but I'm not good enough, hm..I see" She got up and walked out the room.

"I was with Chardae for two years before I got her pregnant not two months" I shouted and she walked back in the room.

"Biggie and Faith Evans got married after knowing each other for two weeks and your tellin me you can't give me a baby?" She folded her arms.

"Well look what happen to Faith, Big was hoeing her while he wad fuckin Lil Kim, Charli Baltimore and other hoes. Stop comparing us to other people."

"I'm probably already pregnant."

"I used a condom each and every time baby girl." I chuckled.

"Why you don't wanna have a baby with me? Huh?"

"India, you know I love you but were moving to fast, you talking about marriage, college for kids and shit, you trynna trap me."

"No I'm not, I-- I love you, since we've been together...I've just been going through these changes and I'm in love with you."

"Lets wait a while before we have a baby alright? Can we wait big booty?" I grabbed her by her ass and pulled her close to me as she smirked.

"Yes we can wait daddy." She kissed my lips.

"Big daddy..get it right."

"Shut up" she giggled and rubbed my face.

"You wanna go out to eat?" I asked.

"Yes, and I wanna go shopping, can you take me shopping?"

I nodded my head and she cheered.

"Okay I need to take a shower then I'll be ready" she told me.

.....

While India was in the shower I was laying in bed watching Steve Wilkos, he was yelling at this white dude being racist towards his own child. How do you have an affair with a black woman, get her pregnant and all of a sudden turn racist. What type of foolishness?

India phone was vibrating non stop, but I didn't touch it because respects my privacy and I respect hers. But I did decide to turn it off,

I pressed the power button and she had 20 unread messages, I scrolled down and read some.