Note 9- Ai + Dee

What if I merked a nigga for you would you be greatful? If I needed you to merk for me would you be able, or if I'm locked up in cell would you keep shit stable, keep ya legs close and wait for daddy and stay faithful. Cause you know I need a gangsta bitch...well a gangsta woman, when five 0 kick in the do' you behind me runnin, we get to the crib and I have you cummin, and have you suck my dick like yo ass owe me something, I just need you to be my Bonnie and I can be yo Clyde, stay down for each other and always ride, I need you to be with me through the struggle and the pain and we can shine together after the storm and the rain-Nie 💚🍃

"Let's just bury him baby" Aiden said to me as we surrounded Ali's body in a warehouse near Genesis home. Gen was happy to see him dead and so was I.

"No...no.. I got a good idea baby." I patted Ali down, searching for the keys to our house, I found them and smiled. "Come on, let's go."

.......

"I've been in Florida for a few weeks to see some family and I came back today and he was laying here! And I-- we just talked, I don't understand, why would someone do this!" I cried as I told the police a convincing story.

"Ma'am did you talk to him today?"

"No, last night. He said that he had a suprise for me, so he wanted me to come home and now I'm here and he's gone!" I screamed. "They didn't have to take him from me! Why did they do this."

"Its okay" Genesis rubbed my shoulder and I let more tears flow.

"Do you have any idea you couldve did this?" The police officer asked as he looked sorry for me.

"No, he's so nice--well he was. I don't know who would've did this"

"We're sorry for your lost ma'am were gonna try find the person who did this?"

"Okay" I nodded.

.....

Aiden, Genesis and I sat in my apartment, I had a smile on my face as I thought of about what I going to receive after all of this was over.

"What you over there smiling about?" Aiden asked as he passed Genesis his blunt.

"Since I'm his fiancée I get to keep the house and all of his royalties." I cheesed "Jenny, Imma give you half of it, which is about a few millions, I want you to keep the baby--"

"But In--"

"I know what he did was wrong but it's not the babies fault, keep it, I'll make sure you have everything you need" I smiled at her and looked at Aiden.

"We don't really need that nigga money, you know?"

"But we can still take it and I can sell the house, he paid two million for it sell ot for the same price and I can open up my own clothing line now, since he never did it."

Aiden shrugged as he placed the blunt between his lips. The whole day he was quiet and kept to himself, I didn't understand why though.

"You okay baby?" I asked.

He looked at his phone.

"Yeah, I'll be back to get you tonight, were gonna go out be ready" he grabbed his keys and walked out.

Genesis stared at me and then looked at the ceiling.

"You really think we can get away with this Dee?" She asked as she bit on her lip.

"I'm sure, we couldn't say it was self defense if we admitted to it. His family we have them investigating deep, they rich asses will win in court."