Note 19- Mistakes

Wassup baybeh *new orleans accent* nah you ain't think I was really leaving right? One day imma be  the Beyonce of this writing shit, y'heard dat?  Niecy on da tv screens and behind the scenes

Wassup baybeh *new orleans accent* nah you ain't think I was really leaving right? One day imma be  the Beyonce of this writing shit, y'heard dat?  Niecy on da tv screens and behind the scenes. 👑 Queen Nie

Aiden 

"Aiden wake up!" My eyes shot open to the sound of India's booming voice, I looked over at her and she was changing Aralyn's diaper, then she laid her in the small bassinet by the hospital bed, allowing my breath to go easy and steady, I relaxed back in my seat and closed my eyes, happy that everything was a dream, life for me would be hell if it wasn't.

"Baby please get up, I'm hungry and hospital food is shit, can you go get me something?"

I bit my lip at the sight of her ass that was fitted by her tight mickey mouse pajama pants and and the shirt was nice and snug how I like it  she finally got that mess of her head and braided it in two braids.

"Aiden" she whined as she sat on the bed and pouted.

"Where's Jay?" I asked.

"My mama took him, you were sleep"  she said as she positioned the pillows and began getting comfortable.

"I can't wait to get out of here...I miss my bed"

I stood up and walked over to Aralyn, she was sleeping peacefully, I picked her then put her over my shoulder, rubbing her back softly. Her quiet snores filled my ears, it was beautiful.

"Why did you pick her up? She sleep."

"And?" I sat beside her and she made room for me to lay down and then she use the remote contol that controls the bed to lift it up, giving us a little bit more comfort.

"I just realized she got an ugly ass name, who came up with Aralyn." I asked.

"You did dumb ass"

"I sure did, It sounded cute at the time."

"It's still cute." She hit my arm gently and laid her head on my shoulder, joining me as I admired our daugher, who finally opened her eyes, she looked liked more like India, I've been noticing her features they didn't really resemble mine, and she had a tint of hazel to her eyes, that I didn't have.

"Why is her eyes so light?"

"Aint they pretty, she must've inherited from somebody."

Thier was only two niggas in the hood who had these type of eyes, Taj and Chancey, I looked at the baby and saw none of me in her. While biting my lip, glanced down at my shoulder to India and straight faced her.