Note 26- Reunite

9 months later 

It's been nine months and  I am still a married woman, he never filed for a divorce, oh no he just kept me trap as his spouse. The man haven't contacted me or made any slight   effort to see his kids. He only was in jail for three months! Why can't he come see his children? He missed Aralyn's birthday and Ira's, didn't even have the consideration to call. It's  bothering me because he doesn't have to be cool with me but don't abandoned your children. Christmas is in two weeks is he going to miss that too?

He missed Ira's crawling and his first steps and he didn't get to see Aralyn's off to her very first day of school and that's dissapointing. He changed his number on me three times a long with blocking me on all of his social media accounts.

His mother  said he's absolutely fine, although he is selling dope again. Honestly, I miss him and we need to work this out. I did not have his children and say vows for nothing, we can't let go this easily, that's not what marriage is about! You must stick through it.

I picked up the phone and called the number that his mother gave me, it rung on the other line, I patiently waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" His deep voice brought chills to spine and I became nervous.

"Hey....Aiden?"

"Yeah who this?"

"Y-y-your wife." His line became silent but he finally spoke.

"What's up?"

"When are you goin to come see the kids, you  missed their birthdays and everything."

"I moved back to Florida, so I don't know. I ain't got money to come out there."

He's lying, he has money,

"Why haven't you filed for the divorce and why are you steady avoiding me?"

"I've been busy but imma call you back I  got  some shit to take care of."

"Aiden please don't go, we have to talk."

"Dee...what do you want?"

"Come home, why you treating me like this? I know I cheated A and I hurt you and I hate to bring up old shit but I did forgive you when you cheated on me, I went broke just so you can get out of prision and have freedom. I need you to forgive me it's almost been a year, I love you and we need to work this out not just for us but for are kids."

"Bye" he hung up leaving me to feel stupid. I should've never said yes to marrying  him, he can get 300 hundred girls pregnant and beat my ass constantly but my dumb ass would still help him.

Christmas Eve (Night)

"No Jeremiah your not opening the biggest one, here" I passed him a medium sized a gift and he begin opening it, Aralyn opened her gift that was baby alive and she squealed and one year old Ira was in my arms pulling out toys from his stocking, and making noises, he slipped out and walked towards the tree.

"Candy cane! Candy cane!" Aralyn pointed to tree and I smiled,

"Hold on."

The door bell rung, who would be here on Christmas Eve. I got up and opened the door and Aiden stood on the other side with a ton of gifts.

"Hi!" I tried to hug him but he rejected and went into living room, he sat down the gifts and greeted his children,

"Daddy!" Aralyn jumped in his arms, I was suprised that she remembered him after nine months, he picked up Ira and held the both of them. Ira whined because he doesn't remember his father, saying that he left when he was three months.