Note 29- Fault

India lost the baby due to rape, they said she could've been violated with a screw driver or some other sharp tool because some thing inside of her was cut open, she had to get stitches. They left her with a broken rib, hand ,miscarriage and the disabled her from having anymore children. Damn this is all my fault.

"A?" She called for me. I immediately stood up and held her hand, she looked

"Hey, are you in pain again?"

She nodded her head.

"I'm going to get the nurse so she can give you your medicine."

"Wait. I want to tell you that I'm sorry I didn't let those men in they just attacked me, I swear I didn't let them in I wouldn't hurt you like that again A." Tears fell from her eyes and I held her hand tighter, she actually thinks that the blame is on her. When I accidentally set her up for this.

"It's not your fault baby, why would I think that? You didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes I did, If I would've fight them the baby would still be here" She busted out in a long cry.

"No baby, hush India, none of this is your fault. It's not your fault."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry! " She repeated as she covered her face and sobbed. "Do you still want to be with me, even though I can't give you kids"

"Yeah I wanna be with, I do." I said sincerely and looked into her eyes, she wiped her tears and stared at the wall ahead, her whole mood turned into depression.

The doctor came in with a woman and smiled.

"Hello" I looked back at them.

"Where hear to take some blood, so we can test if she has aids."

"Aids? How would I have aids?!"

"We just have to check ma'am."

2 Hours Later.

After a couple hours they came back into lur room with a smiles.

"Mrs.Thomas you are free from aids."

Thank God.

"That's great. You hear that baby?" She didn't answer me she just glared at the wall with her fist tightened, I think she finally realized there is no baby. The anger and hurt in her eyes broke my heart.

I turned to the doctor and gave her a friendly reminder smile.

"She wants to be alone, but she cool."

"Alright, you guys need anything."

I shook my head no and with that being said she walked out of the room, then I sat beside India who was still staring at the wall as if she wanted war.

"Want me to go get the kids so they can see you, my mama said they've been crying since last night."

"Nah. Aiden, who did this to me?" She asked.

"What you mean?" I acted if I didn't know, because I didn't want her know.

"Your always out there in those streets when I tell you over and over not to be. Did you get trouble with someone again?"

I bit the inside of my jaw and put my head down why covering it.

"I'm talking to you Aiden."

"Aaron did it."

"Aaron? Why would he do this to me? He not even that tough, to-- I don't understand."

"I gotta tell you something a'ight? You can't get mad."

"I can't promise you that. But tell me."

I took a deep breath and scooted my chair more closer to her,

"A month ago my uncle paid me and my cousins and to-- to get some money back for him that Aaron took from the ware house on 24th and Crenshaw. He said do anything to get an answer, and comin to find out he fag like he gay, and he was using the money sto--

"What gay?! He can't be...no no...he has a lot of masculinity because-- he would be all up on me."

"Well he's gay sweet heart. Any how so we went down there with guns and asked him where the money was at and he kept on sayin 'I ain't got no money'. Unc told me to do anything to get an answer, so I killed his little boyfriend, shot in the head infront of him a--"

"Why....would....you....do.....that?" She asked slowly with a mean exspression.

"Because I needed an answer, where's the money."

"No, no. You did that because of me, you did that because he slept with me!" She raised her voice.

"No I didn't" I lied,

"Why would you even accept the offer from your uncle?! You took this as an opportunity to get back at him and you killed someone for no reason!" She shouted.

"Shut the fuck up before everybody in the hospital here you!"

"You did this Aiden! I lost a baby because you don't know how to let stuff go! Me and you both haven't had contact with that man in a year, and you killed his boyfriend because of some shit that don't even matter no more. Now I have stitches! I have bruises, I had a miscarriage, I can't have any more kids because of your actions!" She begin crying and I tried to comfort her.

"No no! Aaron and I had sex, he didn't kill me though. Why would kill someone he loved, now I have to suffer from these concequences that have nothing to do with me!"

"I'm sorry. We can't tell them he did this because he can tell that I killed ol dude. Ima handle this, okay?"

"Just get out. Get out, I'll tell your mom to bring the kids herself, just leave me alone I don't wanna see you anymore. I don't wanna see you, just leave."

3 nights later

I took a swig of my Hennessy, stressed and angered. I was parked infront of Aaron's apartment, he's not the only that needs to go, all of the niggas who touched India must go, they have to.

I put my drink down and grabbed my gun from the glove department, while putting it on my waistline I glanced at the dark sky and wondered was it worth it.

Yeah it's worth it.

I exited the car and slammed the door, then I jogged up the stairs to enter the apartment building. Right when I was about to kick his door in a gun was held againts my head and my weapon was conviscated from me

"Damn bro, you do a lot for a bitch who sucked me dry. I ain't want to hurt her, I swear I didn't, her pussy was tight too and just spreaded everything apart, I ain't want to do that to her fine ass but you had to kill my boy."

"You gon kill me?" I asked,

"Of course but first I want you to see the video of me fucking your girl all night."

"Oh alright."

He reached over to his door knob but before he had the chance to open I kicked him in his leg and he dropped the gun so I took my chance and tried to get hold of it again but he fought me for it as we both were on the ground fighting for it, I won the upper hand then.

Bam!

I got up and blood covered poured from his face after shooting him in the eye. I took a long look at him then ran out