Note 18-My Last

8 Months Later

"Hey don't be carrying this while you carrying my baby!" Aiden said grabbing the laundry basket from me as I was taking it to Jeremiah's bed room, it literally only had five pair of jeans it and maybe a few shirts. It only weight a pound.

The day he found out I was pregnant, he turned over protective, helping me out of the bed, taking my shoes off, tying them, carrying me in the house. It's adorable but a slight annoying at times and plus I'm only four in a half months, it's not that serious.

"A it's not even heavy. Chill out baby."

"It doesn't matter if it's not heavy, my queen doesn't carry anything around here, go sit down and rest your feet." He said in a serious tone, as he dissappeared into my son's room to . I rolled my eyes and walked into our bedroom. Jeremiah was sitting in the middle of our bed watching cartoons, something that he does often.

"Um What are you doin? Go watch Sponge Bob in your room big head." I told him as I picked up my prenatal pills from the dresser and checked to see if I needed a refill.

"Me and Aiden is about to watch the game."

"Me and Aiden?"

"Aiden and I." he rolled his eyes at the fact that I made him say it right. I don't care if people say I'm doing too much. My son will be different from these kids nowadays and speak like he has sense. It isn't anything wrong with sense.

"You do too much. Let the boy speak how he want to. His home is not an everyday job interview. Allow him to be comfortable Dee." Aiden said as he sat on the edge of the bed next to Jeremiah and grabbed the remote, changing the channel to the basketball game. I hate it when he talks down on my parenting skills. I understand he's his father figure at the moment but I should be able to raise my son the way I want to.

"What ever . We're taking Sincere to the movies with us tomorrow?" I asked.

"You know it. Come sit down." He said as he laid down and I laid beside him and rested my head on his chest and looked at Jeremiah as he stared at the television.

"Can I ask you guys a question." He asked as he turned to us.

"Yeah" Aiden approved.

"When it's night time , why do my mom always cry and why do I hear banging on the wall . Well I don't hear the banging anymore, but she still cries."

Shit.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I told him while looking up at Aiden and smiling. We really need to stop doing sexual activities when he's home. He catch on to stuff day by day.

"I tickle her in this spot, that makes her cry-- cry for joy. And about the banging, we do jumping jacks in the be--"

"Shut up, just shut up." I told him as I shook my head from side to side. Jeremiah looked confused and put his attention back on the television. I pinched Aiden and glared at him.

"You the one who be crying." He mumbled.

The door bell suddenly rung and I started to get up but Aiden stopped me.

"What you doin?" He asked as he touched my belly.

"Gettin the door."

"Lay down, I'll get it."

Aiden POV

I answered the door and Marcus stood infront of me with a grey bag. You can see the supply through it. That immediately made me upset. Who post up at somebodies house with a bag full of dope . This nigga is trying to get me locked up purposely.