- Addiction 1 -

1
• • •
Karma Sundai Iñigo

"Mr. Braune..." I spoke softly, hearing him groan in annoyance

"What, Karma?" He snapped lowly, tossing underneath his white bed sheets

Clearing my throat, I went over to gradually open his blinds, "It's past 7:30. Your meeting is in a hour"

He instantly got out of bed, his low grey eyes glaring in my direction. My body began to fidget as he approached me, "And your ass didn't wake me up earlier?!" He snarled, hurrying to his bathroom

"I-I tried, but you kept going back to sleep and I had to cook-"

"There's no need in cooking me breakfast. I don't eat anything my new maid makes until they have worked for me for a month or two"

I'm not understanding his logic.

Seeing him strip out his pajamas, he stayed in his boxers. He turned around, running his hands through his hair- soon, he was brushing his teeth. I stood there awkwardly while fiddling with my fingers. My eyes wandered his muscled back, the feeling of my heart rate picking up as I was mesmerized.

"Are you just going to fucking stand there?" He asked nonchalantly. I quickly shook my head, "Why haven't you picked out my suit yet?"

"I figured you would do it your damn self" I silently muttered, nibbling on my bottom lip

Looking up, he towered over me as he glowered down. His jaw tightly clenched, not caring if I was feeling claustrophobic, "Excuse me?"

"Nothing"

He turned me around with his hands on my shoulders, his lips close to my ear "Get out my room"

Walking out the doorway, I went in the kitchen. I sadly sighed at all the food I made that's about to go to waste.

I guess I'll be treating myself again this morning.

Shrugging, I got myself a plate of two chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, strawberries, and scrambled eggs. Drizzling syrup on top of my pancakes, I sat at the island, and said a quick grace.

"Amen" I smiled, grabbing a can of whipped cream. Spraying it on my pancakes and strawberries, I began to eat my food

Thoughts began to invade my mind as I ate in silence. I wondered if this job is actually for me- working for an extremely rich business man along with a daycare job on the weekends and Mondays. In all honesty, I didn't think this guy would be so rude and impatient.

Pushing the stressful judgements in the back of my head, my silliness took over. Whipped cream got on the tip of my nose, and I stretched my tongue out to get it off. My eyes crossed, yet I was frowning.

"You can't eat until I'm gone" Orlyndo stood there, adjusting his tie

His stare was intense along with his lips parting. The image of his hair effortlessly coming down over his forehead and slightly blocking his sight, was to die for.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Braune" I apologized as I got up from the stool

"Yeah, just don't do it again. Understand?"

I looked down at my sock covered feet. Hearing him walk closer to where I am, I moved away in panic. I hated being near him in a certain distance. It was sort of like I set up specific boundaries, only because I have to give him space.

One of his hands grabbed the sides of my face, lifting my head up. My breathing hitched, but I managed to smell his sweet cologne, " I said, do you understand?"

"Yes"

"You are going to answer me whenever you think I expect a word out of you. You are going to speak up when you are told, do what is told. I'm not going to accept back talk, excuses, lateness- nothing. Do what I say and there shouldn't be a damn problem" He looked down at my lips, then back up to my eyes, "Do you understand me?"

I nodded, "Yes"

"Aight then"

With that, he left without another word. Placing my hands on the edge of a wooden table in the kitchen, the built up tension grew.

"What have I gotten myself into?"

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

New book with new ideas! I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please tell me if I should continued or not -Lucky