- Addiction 11 -

*Breathe Again by Toni Braxton in the MM* Listen while reading if you'd like
11
• • •
Karma Sundai Iñigo

I grabbed his arm with both of my hands, "Why can't you smile just one time?"

He snatched his arm out my grip and continued walking to the door.

"Is it because you don't like it?" I asked, "Because smiling makes you sad instead?"

He avoided my question, causing me to trail behind him. Before he left, I closed the door and pressed my back against it- I was facing him.

"Why won't you answer me?"

"I hate answering to those types of questions" He mumbled in irritation, "Move"

"No"

"Karma-"

"I just want to know why you don't smile. Like does it hurt to do that or something? Or does it involve past situations?"

His eyes changed into light blue with the hazel ring, being infuriated by my guesses. I nudged him away when he got closer.

"Were you treated badly?" I inquired in a mutter

"If you don't get the fuck out of my damn way" He seethed

"What are you going to do, Orlyndo?" I slightly shouted, "Hit me?"

"Does it look like I want to do that?"

"Yes"

"Then move"

I licked my lips that were becoming a bit dry, "I want to help you be happy" My voice trembled

"The fuck? For what?"

"Because I care about-"

"You don't fucking care about me!" He exclaimed which made me jump, "Nobody ever did or ever will, so I'm going to need you to move your ass out my way"

"Why would you say that to me? If I didn't care for you, I would've quit working for you earlier than before. If I didn't care, I wouldn't have let you in my apartment" I strained, my throat tightening, "W-We wouldn't have made love to each other"

"It was just sex" He said nonchalantly

I bit my bottom lip, my body shaking under his menacing stare. The tears that were building up at the brim of my eyes, desperately wanted to fall.

"Wow" I said as I looked up at him, sending him a shrug, "So I was only a quick fuck?"

"You know what," He moved me to the side and opened the door, "You're making me late for my meeting. If I knew I was going to get into another dumbass argument with you, I would've left hours ago. I think it's fucking stupid that you're always on my damn case about me fucking smiling. If I don't want to do a shitty ass smile, leave it alone"

I scoffed, wiping my cheeks that had droplets of my tears. I didn't know what to do with myself at this point- my arms dangled at my sides, my feet going inward. Feeling him place a quick kiss on my wet cheek, I wiped it off.