- Addicton 4 -

*Forever by Chris Brown in MM*
4
• • •
Karma Sundai Iñigo

I tightly gripped the edge of the marble sink, puking and coughing up blood.

Whenever I would look up in the mirror, my face looked drained out and exhausted. I seemed different. Most of my hair is now gone due to my chemotherapy, my lips dry and pale- but my body somehow stayed the same.

I sighed, going back to my hospital bed to wait for the doctor to come. Sadly, the cancer came back and it's probably here to stay for the rest of my life.

Biting my bottom lip, I thought about if I should keep working as a maid. I know that once I get back to Orlyndo's penthouse, all his sweet talk he messaged me will be long gone. He's never going to change, I have a feeling that he won't.

"Are you allowed to eat brownies?" Maryland walked in with get-well balloons and treats

"I don't know" I rubbed my chest, "I'm not hungry"

"You haven't ate since-"

"Maryland, I'm not hungry" I told her

I wasn't thinking about anything except the man who's been making my job a living confusion. I guess it didn't matter if he had intimate relationships with other women, or how rude he is- I still like him.

Not like, "Yeah, he zaddy", but I like him.

I like him enough to get yelled at everyday, get felt on, deal with the smell of various perfumes- I like him that much.

A week later,

So tell me why when I went back to work, I got different results?

His place is a complete mess. Clothes all over the floor, blankets sprawled out on the couch, glass shattered everywhere along with other furniture flipped over. He literally went crazy.

Tip toeing around the shards of glass to get to his room, I cracked open the door. He wasn't in there.

I frowned and looked next door in the guest room, seeing him wrapped up in thin bed sheets- he was cuddling with my uniform and a pillow.

"But I need that" I pouted to myself

I sighed, getting ready to clean up. I vacuumed around the penthouse for every little piece of glass. Folded blankets, collected trash, washed clothes, dusted- everything.

It took me five hours to get the place situated, and now, I decided to cook something.

I prepped together grilled chicken breasts, macaroni and cheese, salad, and a fruit bowl with lemonade. I figured that knowing Orlyndo for a little amount of time, he could have been eating out then working out after work. Besides, seeing Chinese food boxes and Steak n Shake bags around the place told me he hasn't had a decent meal in a while.

Shrugging, I used a fork to pick up a strawberry I wanted to eat. Orlyndo walked in front of the island with plaid pajama pants on

I grinned, "Hi"

He examined my facial features, a little frown forming on his face, "You cut your hair?"