- Epilogue -

*Ordinary People by John Legend*
• • •
Omniscient

Everything was going good with the two adults that wandered the city of Munich.

Despite everyone who talks down on them- the insults, the confrontation, the harsh opinions about the plus size black woman and the white man who are together. Karma and Orlyndo never took the curt words to heart, still kissing whilst being childish to the people's faces.

They're a unique couple, an interracial couple, who's getting married in several months. A baby along the way as well.

The two made a commitment to love each other regardless of what happens. Yes, they may get into little debates and fights, but they'll make up with saying the three powerful words... 'I love you'.

Started out with Orlyndo being an asshole (which he still kind of is, but it simmered down) towards Karma, his African maid.

Who remembers Orlyndo getting frustrated every time she left to go home?

Who remembers Karma quitting the job after she smushed a sandwich in his face?

And who remembers the night on the Ferris wheel Orlyndo told Karma about his life, as well as expressing his feelings? The same night Karma telling him her delicate secret?

"Can we have ice cream now?" Karma bugged Orlyndo once more about the dessert she wanted at nine a.m

He glanced at her, "No"

"Fine. I'll go get some myself" She began to wander off

Orlyndo immediately thought, is this woman crazy? Going after her while pushing past large crowds to get to his girl.

He quickly grabbed a hold of her wrist, pulling her towards him, "Where do you think you heading off to?"

"There" Karma pointed at the ice cream parlor

"You don't leave my side like that. Anything could've happened to you, especially in the area we're in, you understand me?"

She nodded, "I understand"

"Good. Just for that, we're going back home. No ice cream for you"

"But... But-"

"We have ice cream at the house"

"Don't nobody want that PET ice cream" Karma retorted

Orlyndo laughed at Karma's infuriated facial expression. He couldn't help but smile at the way she looked- a child who didn't get what they wanted. But both of them knew that she couldn't hold that face for long.

That's what Orlyndo loves about her. Though he may have told you guys countless of times, he never really told Karma upfront.

Her curvaceous and plump figure, her dark sun kissed skin, full pink lips, sparkling brown eyes with natural hair to complete it off. Karma had a nice spunk to match- the weirdness, the innocence, the attitude, the control to instantly win Orlyndo without effort.

His lean and muscular body, his slight tanned- yet pale skin, medium soft lips, striking blue eyes that changed a certain grey due to his moods, black hair that had an edgy cut to finish his daring appearance. Orlyndo has a powerful attitude to him- the demands, the bossiness, the authority to get what he wants. And he got what he wanted so badly the first time he saw her.

Two opposites combined together into an unbreakable barrier that no one could get into.

"Ms. Iñigo-"

"Mrs. Braune" Orlyndo interrupted the doctor that came in

"- Mrs. Braune... The test results came back and it's unbelievable how it happened. The news is that the cancer tumor that was once spreading is now completely gone"

Who remembers the various amounts of moments when Karma bled nonstop and had to go to the hospital?

Now, it doesn't have to happen because her cancer is vanished for good.

"Thank God" Karma laid her forehead on Orlyndo's chest

Orlyndo kissed on top of her hair, squeezing her hand as his thumb caressed it. He was grateful and happy that he didn't have to see Karma in pain anymore.

The doctor stared at them, his eyes mostly on the African girl getting the German man's affection. Orlyndo glared up at the guy, "What?"

"Nothing. I'll leave you two alone"

The doctor scurried out the room. Karma giggled, turning Orlyndo's head to get another kiss. But he continued to scowl at the door, people strolling past the room to gaze at them in surprise.

"Why can't you be ugly?" Orlyndo asked as he hung his head low

Karma laughed, "Excuse me?" She flicked his forehead

They just couldn't get enough. The more they bonded, the more the hearts became close to being completed. Hearts that were once broken trying to mend.

"I love you so much, Karma" His hands were placed on her cheeks

"I love you so much more... Zaddy Orlyndo"

The both of them chuckled at the name Maryland gave them.

All of the situations and intensity between the two came down to this very moment. The moment called the end of Karma and Orlyndo's book.

 The moment called the end of Karma and Orlyndo's book

But wait... There's a sequel. Not about Karma and Orlyndo, but Karma's bestfriend Maryland Mascotte. Maryland, who becomes Orlyndo's fraternal twin's assistant.

Stay tuned for more addiction ★

______________________

Hey guys! You have reached the end of K & O's story!

The sequel of this book, The Weird Addiction, will be out tonight @ 9 or tomorrow @ 1pm (EST).

Thanks for reading! - Lucky