- Addiction 9 -

9
• • •
Karma Sundai Iñigo

Two weeks later...

I'm going out tonight.

Aching of slight heartbreak and eating chocolate with ice cream and Mexican food wasn't my choice again this evening. Besides, it's a stomach destroyer.

Maryland decided we should have a ladies night. Eat dinner and go to the beach for a jazz concert. I hated clubs and partying, but I'm the type of girl who loves mellow and poetic places.

Hearing my phone vibrate while playing its Alessa Cara ringtone, I pressed the ignore button. I continued to apply my red lipstick on my lips as another voicemail popped up on my screen.

I need to block him.

All I wanted was for him to avoid me and leave me alone. One thing, just one thing and it's perfectly clear- he doesn't know what the hell he wants.

Sexy bipolar son of a bitch.

He called again, making me pick up the phone and answer.

"Listen up, you dipshit. Stop calling my damn phone and blowing it up with, with fuckboy stuff. Just leave me alone and go suck a dick" I spat, hanging up

Turning my cellular device off, I proceeded with my makeup. Not too light, yet not too heavy- but just right. I smacked my lips, then applied some mascara on my eyelashes.

"Mi amour!" Maryland, "Ready for some Italian men tonight?"

"I thought we were going to dinner?"

She chuckled, "We are, but it's Italiano night, mami" She cha-chaed

"Oh my goodness" I pouted as she placed a delicate light red flower on the side of my hair

We walked down to the parking lot of the apartments to get to her car. We drove to Hillstone to grab some dinner. It didn't take us long to get there, maybe about fifteen minutes.

Maryland and I took our seats at a table, just catching up on some time. I couldn't see her because she was working late nights and I had chemotherapy for a few days. It didn't affect me as harshly like before- but somehow or someway, it did nothing at all. I look and seem perfectly fine.

"Wait what?" I had trouble swallowing my food

"I'm so serious"

I leaned forward to whisper, "He got his wee wee cut off?"

"Yup, just" She mimicked scissors with her two fingers, "Right at the base"

I gasped, "But why?"

"He cheated with multiple women" She shrugged, "That's what my uncle gets. Rolling Stone head ass"

"So, what happened to him now?" I questioned

"Oh, yeah that. I think, I don't know, one of his hoes killed him"

"Wait-"

"No, that was in a book never mind. He was sued because he wasn't paying child support. I'm telling you, he is a whore ass male" She said lowly, taking a bite of her celery