- Addiction 5 -

*PILLOWTALK by ZAYN*
5
• • •
Orlyndo Toni Braune

I watched her.

Every little thing she did, every little move she made. Her body was stiff while I was slightly hugging her. She got up, heading to the kitchen to make something. The smell of lemon tea filled my nose as I waited for her to come back.

I've been addicted to her for a while now. When she was gone for a whole week, Karma was all I thought about. What she was doing, how she was doing, who she was with. It drove me crazy just because she wasn't here.

I would try to have countless sex with different women at work, but I managed not to. I didn't want to, all because of the girl in the kitchen.

They didn't intrigue me like Karma did. They weren't as alluring or different, better yet altruistic or smart.

She has a gorgeous full-figured body, radiant dark-chocolate skin, unique jaw structure, full lips, sparkling brown eyes. Pure. Very pure. Pure to the point where I can't go a day without seeing her.

"I better get home, it's pretty late out" She told me, hurrying to the guest room

The feeling of emptiness came back. I didn't want to be alone again tonight, not anymore. But I know that she's tired of me asking for her to stay.

As much as I wanted to plead for her to spend the night, I simply nodded, "Drive safely for me" I said once she came back out the room

She smiled that contagious smile, but I didn't return one. The urge to hold her was now gone when she left the penthouse. I groaned, roughly kicking the glass coffee table over causing it to shatter.

"Shit, now I need another new one" I ran my hand across my face

Getting up from the couch, I carefully went to my room. I closed the door and began to unbuckle my belt from my dress pants. Letting them and my underwear drop to the floor, I walked to my bathroom.

I stood beneath the water, letting it pour down my hair and to my back. My hands were on the wall, the fear of being alone building up again. It's something that I'm afraid of and I couldn't bare the fact that I might be like this for a few more years.

I'm dementedly depressed.

☼☼☼☼

Someone started shaking me, "Mr. Braune, wake up"

I moaned deeply, grabbing her by her waist. Pulling her in the bed with me, I put my leg over her body.

"You have a meeting-"

"Fuck that meeting" I mumbled, holding her tightly, "Just lay here"

"Get off"

"Stop fighting with me and let me sleep"

"No, get-"

My eye twitched, "Just let me fucking sleep, Karma. Shit" I growled

She kept tossing and turning, but I never did let her go. I took the little time to savor this moment because I know that it'll end soon.