- Addiction 26 - UNEDITED

26
• • •
Karma Sundai Iñigo

"Nigga, shut the fuck up. I'll be ready when I want to be" I seethed, making my way down to the living room

"How am I a nigga, Karma? I'm white!"

"How do I know if you're not bleached?" I turned around, "What if you're another Michael Jackson problem ready to happen?"

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, glowering at me as if I was a crazy person.

Orlyndo bursted into laughter, "Go to sleep"

"You go to sleep, dumb ass"

His steady, yet powerful strides approached me within seconds, "You think you're tough now, huh? Ms. Karma got some nerve to talk to me like that"

Orlyndo's face was centimeters from mine and I could smell his fresh minty breath in an instant.

"Acting smart gets you nowhere, Mrs. Braune"

"And being mean gets you nowhere, Mr. Braune" I harshly pushed him

His eyes changed from grey and back to blue, "What is your problem?"

"You're my damn problem"

"How?" He snapped

"Oh get out my damn face, Orlyndo. Weren't you going to get me some food?"

A smirk formed on his lips, "Not anymore"

I groaned in frustration ready to walk away from him. He grabbed my forearm, tugging me back into his personal space.

"Will you let me go?" I sneered, trying to take my arm out his grip

"Where are you going to run off to, hm?"

"To sleep" I mocked him. I used my other hand to pry his off

"I'm disappointed. You're usually stronger than this"

My bottom lip poked out while it quivered. Tears began to sting my eyes as I stared at my feet.

"Why are you always messing with me?" I questioned, feeling his grip loosening

He kissed his teeth, "Why you crying?"

"Because you're not going to get me breakfast" I wiped my damp cheeks, "You said that you were going to"

"Woman, you make no sense right now"

I screamed, "You said you were going to get McDonald's, Orlyndo! Why'd you fucking lie to me, dammit?!"

His eyes widened, "Okay, shit. I'll be back in a few"

Once he gathered his keys, he left the house. I stopped crying and skipped to the kitchen to get me a honey bun. I unwrapped the plastic, then took a good bite into the sweet snack.

Label me as the Queen of Childishness, you guys.