- Addiction 8 -

*When A Woman's Fed Up by R.Kelly in the MM*
8
• • •
Karma Sundai Iñigo

My hands gripped onto the rails that were on the sides of the bed. My heart was pounding out of my chest, the pain made my eyes well up with tears.

The doctors came in to check on me, but I said I was fine- I wasn't. I wasn't okay mentally, yet I was in physical terms. Why?

Because Orlyndo was gone.

Wiping my cheeks, I laid in the bed thinking about how stupid I am. If only I had told him and told the truth, but no. I couldn't and I don't ever think I will.

However, he was so imprudent- reckless, aggressive. I can't, and I won't, be near him anymore. This hadn't happened twice in one week before. Since I've been working for Orlyndo, my stress levels have been tremendous because of his attitude.

Therefore, I'm not dealing with it anymore.

I know, to you guys, I sound like an idiot, but this is for my health. I can't have cancer and be stressed out to the point where I'm exhausted. It doesn't mix well.

The next morning around three, I signed out and went to Orlyndo's penthouse. When I got there, the place was just how I saw it yesterday afternoon. Clean.

Frowning, I went down the opposite hallway to get my suitcase. It wasn't there. I groaned in frustration.

"I hate it when people mess with my stuff. Like, it doesn't belong to you, jackass" I mumbled my thoughts

I walked through the living room and glanced at the kitchen. There was a banquet of red, violet, and cream roses and a card with my name written in cursive. My eyebrows drew inward while I took the card from the flower vase. Opening the envelope, there was a letter.

I'm sorry that I abruptly left you, but I didn't. I stayed there the entire evening in the room to make sure you was okay. Since you were mad at me, I came in when you were sleeping. Anyways, I paid the bill for you being there last night, so you don't have to worry about that. I couldn't bring myself to just leave even if you did kick me out. I wasn't going to actually go.

I know I might be a jackass towards you at times, but I do have feelings. A ton of them and one of them is you, I have slight feelings for you. If you think I'm lying, oh well, but I'm trying alright?

If you finish reading this, please come and sleep next to me. Because I know I'll probably be sleeping. I just don't want to wake up without you beside me, beautiful.

- Orlyndo

Biting my bottom lip, I placed the letter on the counter.

Should I go in there and lay with him?

Or go home?

You'll probably be stupid if you do to be honest.

Heading to his room, I slowly opened the door. He was sleeping, however, he didn't look comfortable.

Quickly stripping out my clothes, I went to take a short shower. I made sure I wasn't smelling like hospital anymore.

Turning off the water, I dried my body off with a new towel on the rack. Wrapping and tucking it in around my chest, I walked out the bathroom to find pajamas to wear. I spotted my suitcase and looked inside to get some clothes. I threw on underwear, shorts, and a Marvel shirt along with socks.