- Addiction 25 - UNLEASHED / UNEDITED

24
• • •
Karma Sundai Iñigo

I woke up to hands squeezing mine. A face rubbed onto my breasts, small amount of tears soaking my hospital gown.

The feeling of embarrassment fulfilled me because of my scene at the restaurant.

"Why are you here?" I asked Orlyndo, "You should be at home sleeping- not here, worrying about me"

He looked up, "I'd rather be here instead. You know that"

"Don't you ever get tired of being in the hospital and seeing me like this?" I inquired

"Seeing you like what, Karma?"

I patted the light bluish sheets to prove my point, "Like this. In a hospital bed, going into surgery, looking drained out. All of that"

He shook his head and placed it back where it was laying before, "I'm not answering that question"

"I'm serious-"

"So am I. Karma don't you get it?" I felt him frown, "Just because of the condition you have doesn't mean shit to me. You're the same woman that I'm in love with from yesterday, the same one today, and tomorrow"

I sighed, "I should've kept that to myself"

"Don't keep secrets from me" He said, clearing his throat

Rolling my eyes, I looked out the window to see rain falling heavily. The trees tapped against the glass, water droplets running off the leaves.

"Ms. Iñigo-"

"Mrs. Braune" Orlyndo mumbled

"- you have visitors" A nurse informed me

Seeing Keeko and Maryland walk in, I instantly smiled.

"Girl, I saw this sexy ass officer in the lobby" Keeko fanned himself, "Low cut with waves and eerthang"

"Can you shut up? You've been talking about him the whole trip up here" Maryland scoffed, walking over to me to give me a hug

"Bitch, you shut up. You was talking about that stupid new boss of yours the whole drive here"

Maryland huffed, "Keeko"

"M and M" Keeko squinted his eyes at her

"Hi Keeko" I waved with my free hand

"Kammy!" He squealed, running over to the side of the hospital bed. He pulled me into a tight embrace, "I missed your Hershey bar self"

"I missed you too"

"Why your other eye closed? You look like a pirate"

"It stings, leave me alone"

Keeko shooed me off, looking at Orlyndo who was hiding his face, "Who that?"

"It's Orlyndo- who needs to stop fake sleeping and say hi" I shook him a little bit. Orlyndo groaned like little kid, not wanting to be bothered