- Addiction 3 -

*dRuNk by ZAYN in the MM*
3
• • •
Karma Sundai Iñigo

"Get your ass in here, Karma!" Orlyndo shouted

Walking towards his room, he paced back and forth with a towel around his waist. He looked up, his grey eyes a bit darker and furious. My whole body trembled under his stare, wanting to slap myself for even leaving the penthouse.

"Where did you go?" He questioned

"I told you-"

He shook his head, "You were lying to me, so where did you go?"

Biting my bottom lip, I started to play with my fingers, "I um... Um-"

"Were you with someone?" He arched an eyebrow, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"What- No, I don't"

The anger in his eyes simmered down a bit, his body relaxing once those words came out my mouth. It made me question his question, but before I could, he spoke again.

"You're not going to leave whenever the fuck you feel like it" He sneered

"I'm not going to stay next door and listen to you having sex. That's disgusting!" I exclaimed, rolling my eyes at him, "You must be out of your damn mi-"

I tucked my lips in when I realized who I was speaking to. The frustration was evident in him- he stepped closer, I stepped back.

"Get out"

"But-"

He grabbed my wrist, shoving me out his room. Hearing the door slam shut and lock, I knew that I should leave- but would he be angrier if I did?

I sat on the couch and sunk into the cushions. Getting out my phone, I called Maryland.

"Did you guys work it out or nah?" She chirped

"No," I gnawed on my nails, "I just... Made him madder than before"

"Are you sure he doesn't like you?"

I chuckled in disbelief, "I'm pretty sure he hates me"

"Then why are you still working for him? He would've fired you already, I mean think about it. You told me when you first started working there that he's an absolute asshole, and every little thing you do makes him mad. But then his emotions switches up, right?"

I frowned, "Yeah?"

"Okay then. So therefore, when or if you deny him, he'll get insane and shit. Then tap tap tap, a hoe is at the door. Don't you find that a bit weird?"

"Mm, no not really. He's just sexually frustrated-"

"Because you deny him"

"- and he's bipolar, Maryland" I said, "He doesn't like me or none of that"

"Have you ever read The Assistant on Wattpad?"

"Of course"

Maryland giggled, "He's like Adrian and you're like.. What's the girl's name? Emily"