- Addiction 15 -

*Closer by Ne-Yo in the MM*
15
• • •
Karma Sundai Iñigo

It's now night time. I told Orlyndo that I wouldn't be moving in with him, and he understood.

The clock hit seven-fifty p.m. I was already getting dressed to go out with Orlyndo. He said it would be a surprise to where we would be heading this evening. I was slightly nervous, but this is Orlyndo Braune- the man who's full of surprises.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I twisted my lips at my appearance. Decent. That's all I am anyway, so I guess I'll deal with what I have on now.

Hearing a knock on the door, I instantly picked up my purse and cardigan from the edge of the bed. The sound of my heels were clicking onto the wooden surface as I approached the door. I opened it to see Orlyndo running his hand through his hair.

Of course, being the type of girl I am, I immediately swooned over him. Black dress pants and dress shirt along with a suede black blazer. He has a black bow tie and dress shoes.

He loves black, I just noticed that.

His eyes roamed over my outfit- they mainly stayed on my curves. I saw his eye color change. His eyes were filled with nothing but desire.

"You look beautiful" Orlyndo cleared his throat, "But that's nothing new" He winked, a wide smile curving his lips

My cheeks tingled, "Thank you..."

And you look fine as hell, but that's nothing new of course.

Walking out my apartment door, I closed it and made sure it was locked. Orlyndo and I walked on the opposite sides of the hallway- the erotic tension getting thicker.

"Where are we going?" I asked him

He glanced in my direction, "You will know once we get there" I gradually nodded at his response

Once we had reached outside of the complex, there was a limousine. He opened the door for me, letting me get inside. Soon, he was seated across from where I was.

I didn't want to say anything. I nibbled on my nails while being completely anxious to where we were heading.

Is this a date?

Wait, did we ever go on a date?

Shaking my head, I pushed the thought in the back of my mind. Crossing my left leg over my right, I gazed out the window. I heard him strain out a throaty groan when I pulled my dress down.

I looked over at Orlyndo who was trying to keep himself together for some odd reason. His hands were intertwined, his knuckles becoming visible- he looks frustrated.

Sexually frustrated.

"Are you okay?" I questioned

His face slightly flushed it's color, "No"

"Why?"

"You know why" He mumbled deeply, putting his attention on the outside

No, I don't. I said to myself.