- Addiction 10 -

*TiO by ZAYN in the MM*
10
• • •
Orlyndo Toni Braune

I grabbed her wrists, pushing her back against the wall, "Listen, and listen real good, you understand me?"

She quickly nodded.

"I'm sorry and I have a lot of damn reasons to the way I act and how I react to certain things. I can't admit why, and I probably won't, but just understand that I want you. After realizing how much of a lovely person you are and how I'm always craving for you- your presence, your touch, your voice. I noticed that I do know what I want and that's you.

Just know that those other women don't matter anymore. They never did. They don't lower me in like you do or make me feel the way you make me feel. I have this slight obsession with you- doesn't matter what you're wearing, how you look, or what you do. I like it, I want it, I'm addicted to it" I pressed my lower body on her stomach

Letting go of her wrists, the palm of her hands rested upon my chest. I put mines on the sides of her face and desired for another kiss. Swiftly licking my lips, I felt myself become a bit hard because of how it was making contact with her lower stomach.

"Can you accept that, love?" I questioned, her inner thighs tightening at the tip of my slight erection. I groaned in her ear

"Yes" Her hands roamed my upper body

I kissed underneath her jawline, "Do you want it?" I whispered

"Yeah..." She moaned softly, my mouth sucking on her chocolate skin

"When?"

"Now" She whined, allowing me to pick her up. Her legs wrapped around my torso

Note: Fingers crossed that I have a dream like this happen to my ass. Proceeding. 
Update at 7:06am: I had a dream of a tornado.

Once I made it to her bedroom, I tossed her on the bed. I knew for a fact I wasn't drunk. I knew exactly what I was doing and what I was getting myself into.

Taking off my shoes and jacket, I took my shirt off over my head. I stripped out of my joggers, slowly adjusting myself through my boxers.

Climbing on top of her on the bed, my hands went up her shirt. Her body instantly gained goosebumps. When she tried to look away from me, I turned her head back. Her eyes were not going to leave mine until I was focused on something else.

Tossing her shirt on the floor, I caressed her breasts, her lips tucking in. Lowering myself down, my tongue gazed on top of them while my eyes never tore away from hers.

"Don't be shy" I told her, rubbing my erection on the center of her underwear

She moaned, I felt the dampness of her laced undergarment. Gripping her waist, I trailed mini kisses down her chest to her bellybutton- teasing and going slow, getting a taste of her beautiful body. Her hips buckled, her hands nudging me away once I reached her navel.

"Are you ticklish here?" I questioned

"Yes, but that's one of my sweets spots" Karma covered her eyes