Chapter Thirteen: Fool For You

||Allie's POV||

"Where are we going?" I questioned eagerly, tugging on my lovers hand as we walked to the car waiting in the driveway.

Patrick simply shushed me, "In good time, gorgeous."

My cheeks flushed a deep crimson as he brought us to a stop and slowly brought my hand to his lips, gently kissing the back of my hand like the gentleman he was.

Patrick opened the car door for me and I slid in, surprised at how quickly I managed to buckle myself before he climbed in on his side as well. I grabbed his hand over the center console and played with his fingers as he started the car, but he had other ideas than driving.

Patrick's eyes began to travel up and down my whole body and I squirmed under his gaze, but he smiled widely at me, "Mi Amor, you look absolutely stunning tonight."

I couldn't take it anymore. Those eyes, and that hair, and that suit. I pulled myself to him, aching for his lips on mine, to which he chuckled lowly into the kiss and I felt myself melt into him.

I smirked as we broke away then finally spoke, "You always say how I'm so beautiful or gorgeous or stunning but, goddamn Patrick," I looked him up and down, that suit did things to me, "you are so fucking sexy in that."

His eyes widened and I could tell that he was surprised at my confidence, but these past few months with him have helped me get better. Slowly but surely. I wasn't afraid to fall for him anymore. I wasn't scared to love.

I winked and was going to make a sassy remark before he grabbed the back of my neck and crashed my lips into his roughly, groaning.

Patrick quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and I giggled as he pulled me over the center console so I was sitting in his lap, I knocked his fedora off his head with my hand, wanting desperately to run my hands through his hair and holy shit did it feel nice in my hands. His hands gripped my hips as his lips made their way to my neck. I almost groaned because he knew that I loved getting kissed there, and dammit he did that on purpose. I sighed and arched my chest into him, feeling his body under mine.

I smashed his lips into mine again, more passionate this time, as his hands knotted in my hair and my head spun. Every kiss felt like the first.

"T-Trick." I muttered.

"Mm?" He kissed my neck again, slower.

"We should go, 'Trick." I said breathless.

His head fell into my chest so he could catch his breath and then he kissed my neck one more time, his eyes flashing up to meet mine, pulling me into seas of yellow, green, and blue, "Okay, let's go."

He contradicted himself by kissing me again, then squeezing my hips in his hands, but I chuckled, "'Trick, we have to go to dinner."

"Fuck dinner." He groaned into my mouth.

My heart raced as he kissed me deeper, his tongue sweeping over my bottom lip, to which I willingly let him in. I pushed my hands into his hair again, tugging lightly, earning a small growl in the back of his throat, I felt my insides tighten and I chuckled again as he groaned, irritated at having to separate himself.

We were both staring into each others eyes and catching our breaths as he spoke, "I had a whole night planned, but now all I want to do is stay in this goddamn car with you."