Our Wedding

"Sean, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health, to love and to hold as long as you both shall live?" The preacher asked, a smile plastered on his face. All around, my family and Mark's were gathered around in the small church. I glanced at my nephew, he held a soft blue pillow with two rings, he gave me a reassuring smile and nodded. I took a deep breath, looking into Mark's eyes, which were filled with panic, thinking I would say no. I smiled, taking his hands in mine, feeling my eyes water.

"I do," Mark's eyes began to water to. His hands holding mine tightly, both of us looking at our family and friends before looking at the preacher. He took the two rings from my nephew before giving Mark one of the rings.

"Mark, you may say your vows," I tensed a little waiting for my eyes to water more. Mark let go of one of my hands and set it softly onto my cheek, willing away my tears with his thumb.

"Jack, when we first met, I knew you were the one for me. Your sweet, kind, and very loud." Me and my family snickered, it was true. I'm a loud guy, especially while playing video games. But Mark continued.

"But, what makes you the one for me, is the way you touch me. Your soft skin is like rose pedals, with fresh dew drops. You make me happy, even if we fight, even if we argue, I will still love you. Even after life itself ends, I will love you. My love for you is strong, and nothing, NOTHING, will allow me to break that promise." A few tears flew down my cheeks, while most went right down my white tux. Mark thought I should go in the regular wedding dress, but we decided that I would go in a white tux, and he would go in the casual black. The preacher nodded in pleasure that Mark said nothing more. Then he motioned for me to go, placing his hand on my shoulder to steady me. Mark took his hand off my cheek, and went back to holding my hand.

"Mark, ever since that day at the bar, I knew that we would be together. I'm not good at speeches, but I hope, I prey that we'll be together today, tomorrow and always. I love you, not just for your fierce personality, but for your sweet side. The way you care about the smallest things. Mark, I really love you. Nothing, nobody nor any situation will make me love you less, or change that fact." I looked at his lips, wanting to just kiss him already. But I waited for the preacher to be done, but to be honest I hardly paid attention. I felt Mark lift my hand to place the ring on my ring finger. On the outside, the ring had been engraved with Mark's name on it. I smiled, allowing the happy tears to run down my face. I quickly did the same to Mark, but his was engraved with my name on it.

"I now pronounce you, husband and man. You may now kiss the groom." As soon as the man had said groom, I jumped into Mark's chest. Wrapping my arms around his neck, pushing my lips against his. He kissed me back, allowing everyone to stand and clap and holler, but I didn't care. Mark's lips were warm and soft, moving in sync with mine. But when we finally separated Felix and Ken came up to us first, giving us hugs.

"Dudes, you are so brave to get married." Felix smiled at us giving us more hugs before going into another room. Marzia following close behind, an angered expression on her face. Mathias had come up with his girl, Amanda, and gave me another hug before leaving for the other room. Marks mother had come to hug me, kissing my cheek while calling me "son." His father pulled on a fake smile, shaking my hand, ever so gently. My mother pulled me away from Mark leaning into my ear.

"Honey, you need to get going. Your plane will leave soon." I looked at the time on my watch, 12:08. Oh my fucking god, our plane will leave in a couple of hours. I thanked Ma before grabbing Mark's sleeve, pulling on it. Mark gave me an angry glance before I showed him my watch. His eyes widened, saying goodbye to his parents before taking my hand in his. He pulled me out of the church and slid me into the limo waiting outside.

Mark told the limo driver to get going before turning his head to me. "You exited? In the next couple hours we'll be in San Diego." I shrugged, leaning into his chest to lay my head against it. Listening to his heart beat faster.

"Just as long as I'm with you," I stated. Mark flicked his hand over his head push a button to roll up the window, to separate us from the driver. He lifted my head with his finger, placing his thumb on my chin to keep control of it. He leaned in painfully slow, placing his lips on mine. Again our lips moved in sync, while roaming my fingers through his hair he place his hands on my hips. One of my arms swung over his neck to pull him in closer. His tongue swiped over my bottom lip. Begging for an entrance to my mouth. I gladly let him in, allowing him to explore every gap in my mouth. He began to suck on my tongue, earning a little moan from me.

My arm left his neck, allowing him to leave my lips if he wanted. Instantly pleasure spread through me as Mark left my lips to roam down my jawline, and down to my neck. He spread kisses along my neck until he kissed a spot on my collar bone making me moan louder then before. My fingers never left his hair, keeping him sucking on that spot. After a few moments he leaned out from my neck, admiring his work. I looked at the window nearby, he had left a giant red hickey, marking me as his own. My turn, catching him off guard I leaned in, leaving kisses along his neck. Making him moan when I passed a sensitive spot on his jawline. My fingers stroked through his hair, making him moan loader.

"Jack, we can't, not here," Mark moaned out through gritting his teeth in pleasure. I groaned, but I want this so bad. But deep down, I know that he's right. I sighed, leaned out away from him. Mark groaned, not being touched by each other made us feel naked.

"We're here," the driver spoke up. Mark opened the car door and hopped out with me alongside him. Here we go Jack. First your honeymoon, and than a new life awaits you.

Little does he know his life is truly going to change :) ;)