Mothers Fathers, and new fathers

Mark knocked lightly on the wooden door. We had just pulled up in a taxi, coming up to Marks parents house, which was a beautiful white house with a red wooden door. There was a small fenced coral next to the house, where they kept their water toys. Ski's, boat, water tube, etc. In the back was a large backyard with a swimming pool, barely in view.

We waited for only a minute before Marks mother had answered the door with his father along side. Mark gave a wide smile before his mother commanded him inside for some coffee.

"Aw, my son just back from his honeymoon." His father laughed, giving Mark a pat on the back before escorting him to their soft brown couch. Of course leaving me to walk by myself to the couch, sitting down softly. I said nothing while Mark and his father went all out on honeymoon details, of course leaving out the sex.

His mother came out with four cups and three tiny bowls of lumps of sugar, milk, and creamer, all on a plastic tray that she set in front of us. Waited for everyone to grab their cups before I slowly grabbed mine. I just sipped at the coffee, taking it all black. Marks mother looked at me then at Mark, who gulped down his coffee like it was life support.

"Sean, are you okay? You seem rather quiet," I smiled at the fact that I used to be the loudest and the one who chattered the most, but now hormones were picking in and I didn't feel well. I placed down my coffee cup, smiling at Mark before turning back at Marks mother. I grasped Marks hand in mine, letting them see my happiness.

"Mark, what's going on?" His father asked, clasping his hands together while leaned over his knees. Mark smiled at his father and mother, a stray tear running down his cheek.

"Sean is bearing," Mark smiled even wider. Marks father looked confused while his mothers face lit up in happiness and love. She jumped out of her seat running over to Mark to leave kisses all of his cheeks before looking to me and trapped my wrists and squealed before pulling me up slowly and jumped up and down. For not being a very active family, they had a lot of energy and muscle.

"What in high heavens is going on?!" Marks father yelled, grabbing his wife's attention, before she squealed even louder.

"We're going to be grandparents!" Mark father stood in shock before instantly went for Mark and grasped him on a hug, his mother joined in. Mark pulled me into the hug and we sat like that for a while. Just enjoying one another's embrace, before Marks mother pulled me out of the hug and pulled me aside.

"What vitamins have you been taking? Have you been eating regularly? What has you doctor said?" Marks father grabbed Marks mother pulling her in towards his chest, giving a little grin.

"Calm down, baby making is an easy process," I gave his a grin before rolling my eyes and shaking my head. Mark came over to wrap his arms around my torso, pressing his lips softly on my neck, leaving kisses up and down my neck and shoulder. His mother and father gave us approving smiles, smiling as Mark left little love marks.

"I ship it," his mother laughed, grinning at her son.

"Mother!" Mark yelled, smiling even wider now then before. I looked at Mark before kissing him passionately. He kissed back, leaving his tongue out of the equation due to his parents staring at us. I pulled away slowly before turning to his parents.

"We must be going, we still need to tell my parents before they decide to leave," Mark nodded before hugging and kissing his parents goodbye before we walked out the door.

"They took that rather well," I stated. Mark cracked a grin before leading me on toward the taxi, which waited for us. We hopped in, hand in hand. The taxi already had the second address, which Mark refused to tell me.