The Club

Ever get so scared of something, that once you think about it you world crumbles a little. Well that's how I feel about Mark. Not Mark in particular, more like what Mark want to be. Before I had married Mark, he was in the Police Academy. He was able to pass all his exams and training, and now we live in one of the most feared places. I fear of what might become of Mark, but I'm also really exited for him. He has been preparing for a while now, his police uniform was tailored and pressed. While me and Felix went shopping the other day, he had gone to pick up his suit; then stoped by the station for his badge and hand gun.

I am and always will be afraid of those things. Guns are not things to play with, and with a baby running around, I fear. I may only be one my second month of being pregnant, but damnit I have a right to fear for my baby. Luckly, Mark will work nights so he won't have to miss much.

Today is the day me, Mark and Felix head out to that club Felix had wanted to got to. It was apperently a country club; which sounds like a ball. Good thing that this isn't me and Mark's first rodeo. We've been to a few contry clubs before, they are as fun as it gets.

The plan is that since neither me or Mark can drink, we'll be the sober "parents" and just be there to keep an eye out for Felix; make sure that he's not going to do anything stupid.

Me and Mark were getting ready, and might I say we looked hot. I was dressing in skinney jeans with a beltbuckle that was bronze with Ireland on it; a green-black stripped shirt with some black boots and a black hat that you see in the movies. Mark was in his jeans with a white-blue checkered shirt, brown boots and a white hat. (Pic above)

Felix was in the other room, getting ready. He has mentioned earlier that Ken, Mary, Molly, and Wade would join us at the bar. Just fan-fucking-tastic, Wade is the last person I want to see. Me and Mark were ready to go, and now we were just waiting for Felix. Mark held me close with his arm wrapped around my waist. When Felix emerged, his outfit was like a mixture of both me and Mark's. He wore a blue checkered shirt, some skinney jeans, some black boot and a black hat. He looked great, his hair was combed and and straightened. I giggled, if I didn't know any better, I would say Felix was gay. Felix smiled and all of us piled in the car, me and Mark up front and Felix in back.

Mark began to drive and we where on our way to the Woodland Contry Bar, or the WCB. I tangled my fingers with Mark's, and we heald hands while going down the road, and off onto the highway.

-----------
Time skip
-----------

As we pulled up to the bar, we could detect the presence of that wheat smell, along with the smell of alcohol. Ken and Mary were waiting at the front, when we parked Felix got out exitedly. Me and Mark got out slower, I was just being careful of the baby and Mark I just assumed was just waiting for me.

"Nice to see you Jack, you seemed to be doing well..." Ken stated, pulling into a soft hug, very comforting.

"Good to see you to," I mumbled in Ken's ear before letting go. Mark went up to hug Mary and asked where Wade and Molly were.

"Oh... They got a head start inside, want to head in?" Mary offerd. We all nodded and we all quickly stood in the long line for the club. Felix look at us funny and motioned us to follow. We all were quite confused, but we followed anyway.

"Get your ID's out," Felix whispered, Ken and Mary started digging through their wallets, but me and Mark were prepared and we had our identification strapped into a laminate. Felix skipped us to the front, showing a large man with a white beard a card. The man looked down a clipboard, studying the card then the clipboard to be sure the asked for all our proper ID's. Me, Felix and Mark showed ours first then Ken finally found his and handed it to the man. The man looked at Ken then back at his ID then handed it back to him. Marry was still struggling to find her and she slapped herself.

"I can't find it," she looked up and seemed quite embarrassed. The man seemed friendly, he raised a eyebrow with consern.

"Do you have an up to date driver's liecence, some kind of medical card that we can Identify you with?" the man asked, trying to find a way to get her in. Mary suddenly looked back at Ken and she asked for his wallet. He obliged and handed it to her. She quickly pulled out her driver's licence and showed it to the man. He took it gracefully and then gave it back. He opened a big black metal door, letting us pass.

My mouth opened in awe, and I now knew why Felix liked this place. There were many people dancing in the middle of a old country themed dancefloor, they had a ring with a ridding bull in the corner of the place. They had tables set up at the outskirts of the dance floor, and the bar was placed at the back with a signe that said Saloon over it. There was a stage where live performers were preforming. This place looked incredible.

Felix quickly rushed into the dancefloor, as did Mary and Ken, as for me I took a seat at the table closest to the bull riding. Mark sat with me, watching a person after person kept falling off on the first two seconds. Mark handed me his phone and asked me to record him; I smiled. As Mark went up there I clicked the recording button on his camera.

Mark got up on the bull, holding on as tight as he could. The conductor pressed a button and the bull began to rock back and forth, Mark wasn't even fazed by the power the bull was producing. Mark asked the conductor to go a little faster. He nodded and pressed a lever down, giving more thrust and more power to the mechanical bull. Mark started rocking a bit but still wasn't really that fazed. He took the tip of his hat and waved it in the air, he look like he was having fun. The conductor after about ten seconds pressed more power to the bull, and suddenly Mark began to slip a little. The hat flew right out of his hand and a girl in the crowd watchi g caught it and waved it in the air. Mark held on with two hands this time, and finally Mark slipped off. Landing to the ground, Mark being his goofy self grabbed his hat and placed it back on his head. He turn to look at the now motionless machanical bull, and yelled at the top of his lungs, "this is not the end. I will be back!" Then turned to come claim back his camera.

Once Mark sat down a man stood up to the microphone; he was tall with brown hair and a crazy brown mustache, he was wearing a black-white stripped shirt with a white hat a jeans.

"Okay you crazy love birds out there, it's time for couple's dance... So if your single with no one to dance with, stand up here on stage and grab yourself a cutie." Mark looked at me and held out his hand and asked me to dance with him. I nodded and let him drag me onto the dancefloor. I spotted Ken and Mary, and for the first time tonight, Wade and Molly. But there was also a lot of men and women who made their way to the stage. Felix included.

Then, someone caught my eye. Just at the stage step was a young man, he had brown fluffy hair, he had a white poker faced mask on. Then it clicked, the young man in the bathroom at the walmart; he was here. Felix seemed to notice to, because he went down the steps and offered his hand to the boy.

He exepted, and took his hand.

"Mark, look," Mark turned to look at me, and I pointed at Felix. He had the boy in his grasp, talking and taking him down to the dancefloor to dance. Mark smiled, but a confused smile.

"But wait, isn't Felix straight?" I shrugged my shoulders, dragging Mark to where Felix and the boy were. Felix had the boy by the hips, and the young boy had his arms around Felix's neck. At the sight I nearly broke into tears. These damn hormones.

"Hey Felix," I looked at the boy and smiled, and the boy duck his head to hide himself. Mark sent the small boy a small wave, and he uncovered himself a bit.

"Hey I'm Jack," I spoke lightly; with how he was acting he seemed to have anxiety, or some sort of fear of other people. Felix stroked his hair for comfort, and the boy gulped and offered his hand to shake. I took it.

"Cry," he spoke. I smiled, hey it was something.

Hey guys, one question how would like me to make one section of a chapter to be PewDieCry.... Just a question. And by the way, two updates today.... I'm so fucking proud ;D