Copiplier

As we walked in through the door of our home, Felix was sitting in the living room. Cry was sitting with him, curled into his chest. I looked back at Mark and his face seemed to get angered.

"So you missed the ultra sound to stay here with someone else?" Mark growled and Felixs' head swung around to meet Marks' angered expression and my sadend one.

"Jack are okay?" I shook my head and Mark pulled the ultrasound photograph from behind his back and held it up. Clearly Felix could see the picture, the three curled up bodys that could be seen in my stomach.

"Ohh, congratulations," the words didn't escape from Felixs mouth, but Crys. Felix motion his head for Cry to stay quiet, but Cry disobeyed.

"That is amazing, do you have names picked out yet?" Felix turned his head and gave Cry a stern stare that commanded him to stay quiet.

"Excuse me," I said quietly, excusing myself. I ran towards the bathroom and once I got in I slammed the door after me. I could hear Cry in the other room question if 'it was something he said.' The hot salty drops came tumbling down my cheeks and neck as I layed against the door and slid down slowly. I rubbed circles my gigantic belly. There was a little knock on the door, and I turned my head towards the door.

"I want to be alone!" I screamed to the person at the door. There was a huff and feet scampering away from the door. I sighed before rolling on my back, being careful of my belly. Tears rolled and kept rocking in my eyes till I heard the door knob jiggle and turn. I looked up to find Mark standing over me with Felix and Cry peaking from behind him. Mark swooped down and wiped away my tears with his thumbs.

"Sean it will all be okay, I promise." I grinned up at him and he hooked his large muscular arms under my legs and my back before hauling me up in the air. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and he turned to Felix and Cry.

"Good night, we are going upstairs," Mark's deep voice sounded before he rushed me up the stairs and into our bedroom. He carefully placed me on the bed and kissed my head. I leaned into the kiss and his lips wandered all over my face till they came to mine. We stayed like that till he pulled out and frowned lightly.

"I have to get ready for work," he whined and I chuckled. He grinned and kissed my forehead sweetly. I grinned from ear to ear as he pulled away and walked over to the closet. I admired him as he leaned over to grabbed his shoes and uniform. It gave me an idea. With all my energy, I sat up and quickly wrapped my arms around Marks waist. I rocked us back and forth and he hummed in reply.

Smut warning
#bringholywater

"Hey babe? Do you want some help undressing?" I cocked an eyebrow, Mark nodded and I got to work. Taking his pants by the loops, they slid off easily with a tug. Mark was in his pink mustache boxers that match his pajama pants from our honeymoon. Memories flooded my head, getting me exited. Mark stepped out of his pants before he turned around to let me unbotton his shirt. Taking it off, Mark threw his shirt to the ground and looked down at my sweat pants that could clearly show a bulge in my pants.

"Ohh, look who's exited," Mark smirked. Warmth spread through my cheeks and Mark cocked a smile. Marks hand made its way to my sweat pants and quickly pulled them down. He sucked on my inner thigh and made a red mark and made countless all over my leg.

"Mark stop teasing," I breathed as Mark dug his teeth into my hip bone. Mark stood from his spot and made his way into the closet. I blinked, a little confused. When Mark strolled out of the closet with his uniform with his fly down and his cock waiting. Gently Mark leaned me into the wall and pushed his lips against mine. He was quick in his actions to get me one my knees and looking up at him.

"You've been a bad boy," Mark smirked and I nodded. His hips thrust forward and I took his dick in my hand. I stroked it slowly tracing my fingers along his veins along his member.

"Sean I'm not going to last long if you keep teasing me." The use of my real name gave me shivers up my back and I shoved his dick in my mouth. Swirling my togue around his tip Mark moaned loudly. I smiled and bobbed my head slowly to create some friction.

"Se-an," Mark moaned out. I began to go faster and faster until I couldn't go any quicker. Mark moaned loudly as his dick twitched and white strands of cum squirted out into my mouth.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and I quickly pulled away from Mark. He zipped up his uniform and tipped his hat so his eyes were visible.  He opened the door to Felix and Mark seemed to giggle at Felix. When they were done talking, Mark began to laugh as he shut the door.

"What?" I asked looking at Mark in his shiny brown eyes.

"Oh nothing, Felix is just complaining that we were too loud." I chuckled, and stood up with great struggle. But once on my feet Mark looked at the clock and kissed my head goodbye as he exited the door.

"I love you!" I shouted out the door and faintly I could hear an 'I love you too' back.

Hey guys... Sorry this update is kind of lame but it will get better. Btw Happy Thanksgiving!!! See u in the next chapter💗💗💗