Doing Naughty Things

Before we get started, know that this is a Smut warning. This is just for those people who like this. Hope you enjoy

Before I could protest Mark had crashed his lips against mine. Sucking on my bottom lips, wanting an entrance. I gladly gave it to him, letting him roam my mouth with his tongue. Pleasure and heat rushed through me as Mark began to kiss down my jawline and down to my neck. Making me moan, loudly.

As he started down my collarbone, licking and kissing over a sensitive spot, I moaned even louder. Mark finally unpinned my hands from the wall, allowing me to run my hands through his hair. My other hand hung onto his back, afraid he would stop. I couldn't handle not feeling his body on mine. I pulled on the rim of his shirt, wanting it off. Mark knew what I wanted, so he disconnected his lips from my collarbone, and pulling off his shirt. I did the same and soon we were both shirtless, pulling at each other. Our lips smashed together with lust, pulling at each other and making each other moan in pleasure.

"M-Mark... Aw.. Awe.." I moaned as he started kissing my hair filled chest. Going down the my belly in seconds, and kissing around my bellybutton. His hands ran up and down my jean covered legs, making them travel up to my jeans zipper. He pulled down my zipper and unbuttoned my button. He pulled down my pants, painfully slow, until it uncovered my black boxer's. My erection was visible through my boxers. Mark rubbed his hand up and down my throbbing erection, making me moan even loader.

When he came back up to kiss my lips, I rejected his to move down to unbuckle his belt and slide down his pants. Revealing his boxers and his erection. There was a tiny wet spot in his boxers, where pre-cum began to flow. I grinned up at him, already his face light up in pleasure.

"Someone is exited," I giggled before sucking his erection through his boxers. Mark began to moan as my mouth licked up and down his boxers. I licked up to his boxers rim, and pulling it down with my teeth. I gasped at his length, that has to be about 8 inches. At the LEAST. Mark looked down, a little worried. I shrugged it off, putting his tip into my mouth and began to suck. Mark let out deep, pleasurable moans as I swirled my tongue around his tip. When I ran the tip of my tongue through his slit, Mark began to growl.

I put more of him inside my mouth, and the rest that has been untouched I gladly began to pump. Mark growled even more in pleasure, biting at his lower lip. I started bobbing my head up and down on his throbbing cock, and Mark arched his back, putting more of himself inside my mouth. I took the gesture as to do more. I bobbed a bit faster, and putting more and more into my mouth, until my nose grazed his pelvis. Mark ran his fingers through my hair, taking loads of locks into his hair. And suddenly I wasn't in control anymore. Mark forced himself down my throat, making my gagging reflexes go haywire. He began to go faster, moaning and growling.

"Aw... Sean, i-i'm... Close..." he could barely grown out, my tongue ran across his slit a few times before his cum spewed out from the tip. I swallowed most the drops that came out my mouth, Mark licked off of my chin. He picked me off of the ground, bridal style, and place me on the bed.

"Are you ready?" My first time! I nodded in reply. Mark instantly went for my boxers, ripping them off with out any warning. He awed at my erection, eyes glowing at my legs and anything in between. Before I could ask about preparation, Mark through my legs onto his shoulders, lining himself up.

"Mark, what about a condom?" I asked, surprised that my voice didn't crack. Mark looked at me like I just asked him a math problem that he could not solve.

"What about it?"

"I could get pregnant, you know."

"Yeah, but only 30 percent of men can even get pregnant. You'll be fine," Mark insisted. I nodded not even wanting to argue about the subject. I pushed into me, pain pulsed through every nerve of my body as Marks tip entered me.

"It will only hurt for a few moments, and then comes the pleasure." Mark reassured me. I nodded, signalling for him to keep going. He was right, after a couple of times of him pushing in and out pleasure filled my body, every nerve on edge. I moaned out, letting Mark do what he wished. After a few more times, Mark's speed began to increase. More and more of him was pushed in, until his whole length was in me.

"M-Mark..." I moaned his name, Mark going faster with every moan that escaped my mouth. Mark started going at different angles, searching for my prostate. When Mark hit a spot I moaned super load.

"Aw... Mark, right t-there," he moved a little bit so he couple get comfortable. He hit that spot over and over again earning multiple moans from me. When Mark hit that spot for a while, I could feel my pelvis begin to heat up, knowing I was close.

"M-Mark...Aw... I-I'm close..." I heard him grunted in reply, going faster. It felt as though he was going at inhumane speed. Pushing in and out, in and out. Mark started to pumped my erection that slowly stared to rise at his touch.

"Sean, I'm close to," he was able to say without moaning. I grasped the bed sheets into my fists, needing something to hold onto. Heat washed through me and I was getting closer and closer to my climax. When my climax finally reached my tip I couldn't help but let out one last final moan.

"Mark!" I yelled his name as cum squirted out my tip, onto my chest and Marks. Mark thrust in few more times before he reached his. He came inside of me, I felt the hot, gooey cum drip out of me. My breathes were deep, trying to suck in as much as I could. Mark kissed the top of my head, before grabbing a blanket and covered us both. He curled protectively around my body, our legs tangled together. I cuddled into his chest, his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"I love you Mark."

"I love you too."