"Pewdiecry" (Smut)

Pewds Pov (PP) lol
#bringholywater

Cry was kind and offered me a ride home. Turns out he live just a mile away from Jack. There was just something about Cry, something that strikes me as odd. Why does he where the mask? Though Cry wasn't worried about it, it still made me a bit sad. I wanted to see his beautiful face and loving eyes.

It was getting late and Cry had said that we were almost there. Though I may have saved him from a horny douche bag, I still wonder if Cry knew him. If maybe they had dated. I hoped that was the case.

Cry had pulled his car into a driveway that lead into a blueish house. Smiling me and Cry jumped out of the car, and met back up in front. He lead me to a backdoor and we entered a cute kitchen. Cry dragged me from the kitchen and he opened a door leading to a small room with a large beg and a tiny dresser.

"So this is where I live, pretty bad ass right?" I laughed then joined him and we sat on the bed together.

"Cry, may I ask why you where the mask?" I asked sweetly, though Cry seem to start whimpering.

"I-It's a-a long s-s-stor-ry," he stuttered, seeming scared of something.....or someone. I grasped Cry by the hand, stroking his knuckles carefully. His head turned to look at me. Though with the mask, I couldn't tell what he looked like.

"I have time," I whispered, though his breath seemed to hitch as I talked rather deeply. He sighed like he really didn't want to, but continued.

"I'm fucking ugly," jumping back a little, surprised, I looked at Cry. This is the first time he's cussed, like really. But I took in what he had said, and groaned.

"Cry, you aren't ugly. Who ever told you so?" I gripped his hand tighter, hoping he would say that no one had.... But in this world, there was a slight chance.

"My mother, my father, siblings, school teachers, even other people who didn't even know me." Cry listed, his head hanging low. I shook my head in disbelief. Why are people so fucking rude, especially to someone who has all ready had to go through a lot. I struggled to keep my mouth in check, all though I really didn't want to.

"May I see?" I question. Cry nodded hesitantly, wrapping his arms around his head to untie a string. The mask fell, leaving me with my mouth open in shock and horror. How could people think such things?

His brown hair was wavy and curled neatly behind his ears. His eyes a stunning shiny blue, like I've never seen before. Until now I didn't notice the true beauty that was Cry. Though he looked to be annoyed.

"I knew it! I knew I looked like a rats ass." He was about to slip on the mask again, but my hand had swung down to stop him. I kept staring at the blue diamonds that were Cry's eyes. He looked me back in the eye and I grinned.

"How could anyone mistake you for ugly, your beautiful." Cry blushed a deep red, and looked at our now interlocked fingers. He glanced back at me, wanting words to come out of his mouth, but none came. His lips were pink and juicy, and for the first time, I wanted to kiss him. Slowly leaning forward, I placed my lips on his. He was shocked for a moment, then started kissing back. My hand wrapped around his head to keep him there, and his arm wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer. We leaned out to catch our breathe, but then went straight back in. Quickly he yanked off my shirt and his too.

Once our shirts were off, he laid me on my back; pushing on my bare chest so he was looking down at me. I licked my dry lips and watched as Cry unhooked my belt from my jeans and pulled my pants straight down. I breathed heavily as Cry palmed me through my boxers.

"C-Cry," I stuttered; wanting more of his warm touch. He palmed even harder, making me a moaning mess. Cry slowly wrapped his fingers around the waist of my boxers and slowly pulled them down. My already hard cock flipped out of place, hitting my stomach violently. Cry stood in shock, gasping as my member.

"Is something wrong?" I asked; worried. Cry shook his head, licking the head of my dick. I moaned loud, that the people next door probably heard me. Cry then began to kitten lick along the base of my member, and I grabbed to bed sheets to stop myself from moaning. Cry worked his way up, using his tongue rather well.

Suddenly, Cry licked to my slit and quickly put his mouth over my dick. He started sucking harshly ; his mouth was so tight, like he had never done this before. Coating my dick good with saliva, I pulled him off and looked at him. His baby blue eyes were gonna kill me. He looked so innocent looking up at me with lust and love in his eyes.

I flipped us over so Cry was on his back. Looking him over, my jaw dropped at the beauty of his body. Whoever said he was ugly has never seen his body like I have. His abs were clear as day, tiny hair that poked out under his belly button and his slick dick. Lifting his legs on top of my shoulders, I waited for him to give me a sign that he was ready. Cry gave me a nod and I slowly pushed into him.

Cry screamed, but he covered his mouth before it could become to loud. Waiting I let him get used to my size, and when he rolled his hips I began pumping into him. I then realized something, Cry was tight as fuck. Like he was a virgin, kinda like Jack was. WAS!

Cry began moaning like there was no tomorrow. I went faster as Cry moaned and screamed my name over and over.

"F-F-F eli-i-ix, I-I'm gon-na c-c-uuum!" I grunt in reply, for I couldn't answer him, because I was close to. Going faster and faster Cry began to scream, like a death scene in a movie was going on, but more sexual.

"F-Felix!" White strands streamed onto Cry's chest and I moaned as I let go of my seed inside Cry. I pulled out and laid beside Cry, pulling a blanket over us. I kissed Cry on the forehead and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Felix I got to confess..... I was a virgin till three seconds ago." I chuckled and giggled and so did Cry. We laid there a while till we were both over come by sleep.

Its short but damn it I'm in school writing FUCKING SMUT!!! I need a priest. Help me! Anyway hope you enjoyed this tiny bit of smut💖😂 FUCK MONDAY'S