First

The following night

Laying in my bed, reading, I could feel my little movements in my body. Like my whole stomach was jiggling by itself. The babies are getting bigger.

A little knock was heard from outside the door. I shouted from the bed for whoever it was to come in. The door knob jiggled and the door swung open. Felix popped his head in and smiled widely.

"I know you're alone tonight. I was wondering if you'd like to hang?" I nodded and gestered him in with my hand. Felix had his hands behind his back as he walked in. His smile grew wide as I motioned at his hands.

"What ya got there Felix?" He pulled a little grey book from behind his back and showed me the cover. It was pure grey with little lighter grey streaks running across the book. I smiled back at Felix and took the book from his hands. I opened it to see pure blue paper in a plastic protecter. There, a picture was glued to the paper. It was a piture of me and Mark when we first started dating. Mark's arms was around my waist, mine were around his neck, our foreheads connected, both our eyes were closed. The endearing moment in that time made my tears well up. I grinned my toothy grin and flipped the page. Several photos were glued to a page, mostly from our wedding. Me in my white tux and Mark in the black. Some were taken from the bachelor party, where me and Felix had gone to Las Angeles to get drunk off our ass and did some crazy shit. I giggled at the picture were I had drank to much beer and it came up my nose as I laughed to hard.

"You saved these?" I asked Felix as I looked at him. He nodded and told me to keep looking. I flipped the page and right there was the picture of my three babies. My ultrasound piture! Tears welled in my eyes as I looked up at Felix before setting the book aside and grasped him in a hug.

"T-thank you... Thank you Felix." Felix hugged back and held me close.

"Jack, you're my best friend. It's the least I could do." I cried into his shoulder and he held me close. Felix shhed me as he rocked us back and forth.

Meanwhile with Mark......

Mark breathed in and out before straightening his jacket and walked into the station where Chief Robert was waiting. Chief Robert had brown shaggy hair with dark forest green eyes. He wore the same uniform Mark father had once, a long time ago.

"Nice to see you Mark," Robert said as he pulled his hand out to shake with Mark's.

"Same to you Robert," Mark responded respectfully. Robert nodded his head and tilted his head toward his office as he let go of Mark's hand.

"Come, we have your partner waiting in the back." Mark nodded and followed as Robert lead him toward a large wooden oak door. He swisted the door handle before pulling it open. A woman was waiting at a large table, she had brown hair with dark stormy blue eyes. She wore the uniform with the utility belt around her waist.

"Mark this is Sandra, your partner." Sandra stood from her chair to reach her hand out to shake hands.

"Nice to finally meet you Mark," Mark took the hand in his and they shook. Robert stood aside the table and place a paper down. It was a missing persons report. Mark's first case of the week. Robert motioned for Mark and Sandra to come closer and look at the piece of paper.

"This is Robert, he's been missing since August third. From what we can gather, he was taken from his dorm but we can't quite figure out who kidnaped him. All you need go know is on this file." Mark nodded along with Sandra and they grabbed the piece of paper of the table.

"We're on the case," Sandra exclaimed jumping in her shoes. Mark nodded in agreement and they both dashed to the back of the station where the parking lot was. It held police cruisers left and right, but Mark simply couldn't decide which one to use. Robert had followed more slowly smiling as he realised that they had stoped.

"Your cruiser is number fifteen." Robert handed Mark a key with a panda key chain on it. In the parking lot, the parking spaces had number in them. Mark and Sandra dashed to the number fifteen parking spot. They stopped to admire the clean white paint as well as the rimmed tires.

"It's beautiful," Sandra stated. Mark agreed and they quickly hopped into the cruiser. Mark was in the drivers side and Sandra was in the passenger. Mark stabbed the key in the ignition and twissed it to start the car. They were off, backing out of the parking spot Mark shifted gears and sped down out of the lot. Mark and Sandra gave each other looks and Sandra smiled.

"Congratulations," Sandra whispered in a hush tone and looked up at the windshield. Mark gave her a quizzing look that read he didn't know what she implied.

"I heard about you and your husband, how your expecting." Sandra explained.

"Thank you," Mark chipped. He smiled as the thought of his loving husband. His unborn babies on the way, and even Felix who got over Marzia after the breakup. Mark smiled and Sandra like the smile on his face, so she smiled a toothy smile. As they drove down the road toward their destination, Sandra thought of her family at home. Her two boys at home with a loving husband.

"You know, I have two boys at home. Sneaky little things but a large blessing." Sandra commented in the silence. Mark nodded and grinned down at her.

"Yeah, Jack is really worried about the prenancy of the triplets." Sandra looked at Mark, thinking for a moment before snapping her thought into a conclusion.

"Jack is your husband?" Mark nodded and Sandra smiled wide and they both arrived at a large building with large letter across the top. Sandra and Mark smirked as they grabbed at their utility belts and jumped out of the car.  A man awaited at the front entrance.

"Welcome officers. Cheif Robert said you would be coming." He had long brown hair that reached over the top so his hair stayed down. He had baby blue eyes, wearing a black suit with black shoes to match. He had some faint facial hair that crawled up from his chin to his cheek bones and under his nose.

"My name is Shane Dawson, but you can call me what you like." He smiled a kind genuine smile, and lead them forward.

"Are you the owner of this establishment?" Mark asked. The man that called himself Shane nodded. He lead them into the building where police tape was covering a door and part of the wall.

"What's behind that door?" Sandra asked. Shane looked at the door, almost like he was examining it.

"That door leads to the extra part room. The men who work in there call it something along the lines of 'hell.'" Shane grinned before leading them onward toward double doors.

"Is that were Robert Walter worked?" Mark asked, but Shane shook his head.

"He worked in here," Shane motioned to the double doors and pushed them open. Inside were countless tables surounding a stage, Shane stepped forward. He took a deep breathe before turning and grinned.

"Welcome to Freddy Frazbears Pizziarea."