Meanwhile at the club

Best song at the top ;)

I was just sitting at a table close to the bull riding, Mark sitting by my side holding my hand in his. We were watching other vouples dance abd sgout, and even drink. Felix had said he was going home with Cry. Wonder what they're up to? Glancing down at the my hand, I found Mark tracing circles and squares into my skin with his finger. I giggled, looking at him draw his heart away until the man with the microphone was back up on the stage.

"Okay everyone, it Karaoke Wensday. So come up and pick a song from the station and we can get this started." There weren't very many people who went up, but I saw Mark smile as he got up from where he was stitting. What the-" Mark had walzed up those stairs and looked back to smirk. I covered my face with my hands, feeling heat rush to my cheeks.

First was a girl who looked about 18 who had started with the song "When She Cries," and I had bawled the entire time. A man was next, he was quite limp but look encouraged by the crowd as they vegan to clap. He had sung "Let her go," and again I cried. Jesus, these fucking emotions! Next was Mark, and I was quite exited for what he was about to sing.

A familiar tune began to play and instantly I knew the song. Mark had played it for me on our first date. Hmmm. People began clapping and cheering as Mark began to sing quite beautifully.

"Late nights, New York. Trouble on my mind. Cross town to the west and I'm wasting my time. Down south, back roads. Dust cloads the air. Chevrolet in the back seat, but it wasnt there."

"And I know, I know, I know, I know.
Everybody needs somebody to love
And I choose you, and I choose you
Everybody needs somebody to love
And I choose you, and I choose you
And I choose you. And I choose you." Tears brimmed my eyes, but this time they spilled fastly onto my cheeks and ran down to my neck.

"You're every place that I've been
Baby you're every face that I've seen
You're everywhere and I'm going crazy
Your body's rocking my dreams
You're always up in my mind
You're everywhere that I go
You're everything in this town
So babe I'm letting you know."

Mark sang with all his heart, hitting every note perfectly. I cupped my mouth with my hands to hold in a gasp and partially tears. I got up slowly from my seat just to make my way up to the front of the stage just to look at the jewl that is Mark.

"Everybory needs somebody to love. And I choose you." Mark leaded down on one knee to place his lips on mine. People around us awwed and ohhed, but my heart fluttered like a butterfly was stuck in it. Mark leaded out and put the mic next to his mouth.

"I love you Sean... Forever and always." Then everyone clapped and cheered. Even whistling was heard. Even the bartender was in on it. I had tears in my eyes as Mark climbed down and embraced me in his arms. I squeezed him tight, never wanting to leave his warm embrace. Suddenly I had the erg to pee. Baby... Wrong timing.

"Mark I'll be right back, Kay." I kissed his cheek before sprinting to the bathroom. I rushed into the bathroom and took care of business. Once I was finish I zipped up my jeans. Suddenly a strong warm embrace gulfed me from behind.

"Mark really, here?" I giggle, he began to rock us back and forth. Before turning me round. I jumped back in surprise as I saw the bald head, tattooed chest. The 30 looking year old man was standing in front of me, a wicked smile on his face.

"You!" I whisper shouted. He laughed as wicked as his smile looked.

"Call me Ed love," he smirked. Quickly he pinned my arms above my head and pushed me between the urinals so I was trapped from all sides.

"W-What do you w-want," I whimpered. Ed smiled, leaning into my ear.

"I want to put a American inside an Irish man." Tears were building in my eyes, and a shiver went down my back.

"P-Please n-no." Please god... Don't let anything happen....Mark I need you. Ed let one hand hold my arms and slid the other up my shirt, feeling over my cold skin. Wriggling with all my might, Ed still wouldn't let go. I tried to struggled more but this man had more strength than me. 

"Please stop, I'm Pregnant you fucking basterd," I shouted toward him. Ed lifted an eyebrow, then smirking evilly. 

"Then let's get that fuck-trash out of ya then," Ed tapped my belly, gently before slipping it out of my shirt and balling his hand into a fist. Pulling back his fist, he tried swinging it at my belly, I swung my feet up to block the blow.

"MARK HELP!!" I screamed, having my voice echo through the bathroom and hopefully to where someone would hear. Almost instantly did Mark burst through the door, his face full of anger and even rage. Ed turned and smirked. Mark was smaller than him, Ed practically out towered him by only a few inches.

"Let him go," Mark snarled, I became more and more tense as Ed squeezed harder on my wrists. Making me whimper Ed smirked.

"And if I don't?" Ed giggled evilly, looking down as Mark walked up to him.

"I have a squad outside ready to fucking kick your ass," Mark growled out. I then remembered Ken and Wade. Please hurry guys, I though silently. Tears were now present in my eyes, and I could see Mark frown in sympathy cause he felt helpless.

"You're bluffing," Ed snarled right back. Mark smirked before whistling, signalling for something to happen. Wade, and only Wade walked in. He frowned at me but he seemed more raged at Ed. 

"Let him go," Wade demanded, Ed and Wade were about the same height but Ed was more muscular.  I could hear Molly gasp outside, and could see her head peak in to watch. Ed shook his head no. With that Wade pounced at Ed, taking him by the shirt and lift him up. Ed had let me go and I ran to Mark on the balls of my feet to get away from that rapist. 

Wade and thrown Ed across the bathroom, and by then security had arrived. I signed in relief, as the pulled out the handcuffs. Only they didn't put them on Ed, they had put them on Wade. By now Molly started screaming at the security officers as they hauled Wade away and out the door. Shit!

Sorry I've been gone so long, I've been in the hospital but I'm back don't worry, I'm okay. I'll try to get another update out asap. I love you all and thank you for understanding