The "Talk" With Felix

The next day

"Hey Jack, remember, I'm going to pick up Chica today from the kennel." I nodded back at him as I took an extra large bite on my Turkey Club sandwich with mustard, pickles, tomatoes, mayonnaise, some mixed cheese, and a bunch of ketchup. I felt my teeth slice through the soft, chewy bread and have the ketchup run through my mouth and burn my taste buds. It was so good that I let out a moan of satisfaction. Mark is truly the best chief in all of California. I swollowed the large bite of sandwich and turned to Mark.

"Mark, this is the best Turcky Club I've ever had," Mark gave a chuckle, looking at me with his eyes squinting. That what happens when he thinks something is cute.

"What?" I asked, whipping my mouth for any ketchup, but there wasn't any there. Mark looked like he was about to laugh his ass off, but thankfully didn't.

"Let me help," Mark smiled, walking over, swaying his hips as he did. He grasped the couch litely as he leaned in to run his hand to the back of my head. I leaned forward to allow him to kiss me gentally, slipping his tongue into my mouth. He gently ran his tongue over my teeth, top and bottom row. He pulled away and smiled, leaning up from the couch.

"You had a bit of ketchup, just there on your teeth," he showed his teeth before, leaning back to kiss my cheek.

"I'll be back," Mark smiled, grabbing his keys and slipped out of the door. I smiled, touching my cheek softly, remembering the touch of his lips. So soft but roughly jagged. I finished my sandwich when my phone buzzed. Looking down I got a notification from Felix.

Felix-Can we talk on skype?? I really need to talk to someone

I quickly typed a 'Yes' before heading to the office that was placed by the bathroom- because it was just an extra room. I opened the door to sit in the comfy chair. I pressed the power button to the computer and typed in the password FichbackFamily and quickly logged into skype.

I found Felix's skype down at the bottom of the call list. Wow, we havent talked in a while. I clicked his name and pressed video call. The shype ringtone only rung for about a second before Felix picked up. He looked awful.

Under his eyes was big black bags, his eyes were bloodshot, both his eyes were dull, and his hair was stretched out everywhere. I can only assume he hasn't slept.

"H-Hey," his voice cracked, sounding rough and dry.

"Hey bud, how's it goin for ya," my Irish accent coming out a little. He grinned a little but soon fell back to a frown. "Is something wrong?" I asked softly, and tears began to build in Felix's eyes. He rubbed his eyes with his wrists, letting out quiet breaths.

"Marzia broke up with me. She said that I'm to chaotic and lazy," Felix whimpered, letting out quickly breathes as he looked at me with his eyes glossed over.

"Shh, it's okay," Felix shook his head violently, making his eyes water even more. By this time, he curled himself in a small ball on his chair.

"N-No I-It's not, she's kicking me out of her house, making me pack my things and to take Edgar with me. I don't know where I can go, my parents won't let me move back in with them, my sister doesnt have room." My mind started to stretch out. Me and Mark have a guest room down here, and we have dog anyway, and we both know that they get along well. And he can still live in the same neighborhood where he can live his life and we can live ours. I mean, he should be out by the time the baby comes, so then we can make his guest bedroom into the baby room when he moves out.

"You can move in with us," I spoke, flashing a reasuring smile. Felix uncurled himself from his little ball and looked at me.

"N-No, I don't want to intrude." Felix sniffled, wipping at his nose and mouth. His tears were still flowing and running down his chin.