Passion

So Sorry I haven't been updating lately, I've been having massive writer's block. Don't worry, I'm back but I need help. If you have any Idea's Please let me know!!  I also apologize that it's super short.

The sun began to set on the lonely town that I had grown to love. My body growing tired by the minute, so deciding to go home, I switched back and began to walk. As the sun began to disappear I came nearer and nearer to the new house. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and as I reached into my pocket and pulled it up, 179 new messages from Markimoo. He really cares doesn't he? My thoughts started to drift as I got into sight of the house. I stuffed my phone and hands into Mark's large hoodie that I barrow from him. At the house, you could see lights flickering and flashlights being turned on as well. The flashlights started roaming outside, one name being called out into the open air. The voice particularly familiar, one was a very deep baritone, the other light and higher pitched. 

"Jack! Jack, baby where are you?!" I sounded a lot like....

"Mark!" I yelled out. The flashlights turned in my direction, giving me a good Idea there where heading my way. Heavy and numerous footsteps following toward me. Mark and Felix came from behind the house, and Mark sprinted on the balls of his feet toward me, only slowing down slightly to pull me into a warm embrace. 

"Baby, I was so worried about you! Where were you?!" I tried my best not to start sobbing right then, holding back all the anger, all the pain, all the heartbreak. 

"I-I just went for a walk, needed to clear my head," I answered as honestly as I could. Mark looked worried enough, he didn't need to be reminded of the heartbreak that could happen later. Mark sighed out letting me go and holding onto his chest, taking deep breaths. 

"Jack, please next time just tell someone where you are going." I nodded as he led me back inside the where everyone was still waiting. Ken, Wade, Bob, everyone. They all said their congratulations and each took off to their own lives to live. As soon as that door shut, I shoved Mark against the wall, tugging on his shirt to pull him forward and crashing into my lips. Mark was stunned by my action, but after moments Mark decided to kiss back. Tongue grazing over my bottom lip to beg for an entrance, I quickly declined just to tease the hell out of him. Mark whined quietly before pulling away, holding my shoulders slightly.

"Jack, I can't. I don't want to risk anything." Mark gently slid his hand down my arm, then my hip, and pressed lightly onto my belly. I rolled my eyes before grazing his cheek with my hand.

"t suas agus a póg dom!"

(Shut up and kiss me)

I quickly pushed my lips against his, kissing him roughly. Mark got the idea and kissed back with just as much lust as I. Mark firm, soft hand shot underneath my shirt, feeling around my back and hips. I opened my mouth allowing Mark inside my mouth, he quickly shoved his tongue inside, exploring every crevice. I pulled away, looking Mark in the eyes before pulling away from his grasp. 

"I love you Mark," I whispered, Mark grasped the back of my head pulling my head forward so our foreheads connected. Mark quickly kissed my forehead very passionately, and feeling his lips against my skin made my skin tingle.

"I love you, so much Jack. You mean more to me than going to space," Mark grinned. I stepped back away from him with a smile on my face.

"You big mouth off," I laughed. Mark smiled as well as he took me by the hand.

"Let's go to bed," I let him pull me to a room upstairs, which was weird because the stair were covered in carpet. I've never seen that in a house before! Mark dragged me across the room upstairs and into a large bedroom with a king sized bed, along with a brown dresser with our clothes in it. Mark smirked as he stripped into some boxers and literally jumped into bed, bouncing a little from impact. I smiled as I stripped and got into the bed. It was nice and cozy, the blanket was fuzzy and the sheets were silky smooth. Mark laid down, propping himself up by his elbow. I laid down normally, tucking my hands underneath my head. I looked into Mark's comforting eyes, deep into his "soul." Mark doing the same. 

"I love you," Mark smiled at me.

"I love you to," I grinned at him. I flipped over and slipped myself between Mark's very muscular arms as he held my waste. I yawned and began to snuggle comfortably into Mark's warm chest.

"Goodnight angel, tomorrow will be another day," Mark ran his fingers through my green hair, until I closed my eyes and let the darkness, and Mark's soft breathing comfort me to sleep.