Walking Into memories

Sorry this chapter is basically going in through memories, nothing epic is going to happen. The story isn't going to progress that much. :)

I had stuffed my hands into my pockets while talking short quick steps. The warm summer air was warming to the touch, the only cold idea that was even around was the haunting idea of dying. 

"And what about the operation that has to be done on him when he gives birth, most of the time the men down make it. What makes you so sure that he will?"

Wade words echoed through my head, but then there was something. There were quick memories flooding in through, memories I haven't thought of since the day Mark had proposed. Happy memories, such like the time me and Mark first met.

The scene had played out perfectly. I was working at the flower shop back then, flowers were everywhere! I remember having this sudden craving for cake, like I normally do. I had go into the locker room to retrieve my lunch sack for some cheesecake. Going back there I hadn't realized that one of my friends had entered the tiny shop with a handsome gentlemen. So I went into the back to grab my cheesecake. I spotted my sack on the bench beside my large bag of cloths. Grabbing the sack of cake, I exited the room in the hallway between the locker room and front cash registrar. I had tripped over the mop as I lifted the cake steadily to my mouth. The cake smashed into my face as I quickly turned in mid air. My face and hand were covered in cake. As I exited the backroom with cheesecake all over my face and chin, my friend Felix stood there laughing his ass off, while Mark stood there an grinned. He walked over steadily and gripped my face before wiping of  the cake off of my cheek. He pulled out some red roses from behind his back, he paid and then handed them to me.\

"What are these for," I asked him.

"For you cuteness," he had responded.

I also remembered our first kiss, It was during our first date as a couple, and Mark as usually, was being the biggest goofball in the restaurant.

"So tell me more about Chica, she sounds wonderful." I expressed while Mark had opened his mouth to stuff in some spaghetti, but instead a waitress had come across our isle. She had dragged a tray across our table, spilling all the spaghetti all over Mark's lucky flannel and face. I had laughed at his facial expression of horror. Scooting out of the booth to sit on top of Mark's lap, scrapping away the spaghetti sauce from his lips and chin and placed my finger in my mouth to taste it. 

"Mmm, they make some damn good spaghetti," I had commented. Mark giggled as he did the worst Papyrus voice ever.

"Nyeh heh heh, spaghetti is my favorite meal," Mark pointed a finger in the air, stating matter-of-facially . "And I, the great Papyrus, shall not eat this spaghetti alone." 

I laughed while Mark starred at me, trying to look offended. He crossed his arms over his chest, and make a cute pouting face, his lips smooshed together while his eyes squinting just a bit. I finally had calmed down and wiped away any laughing tears before confronting him.

"Mark, you can't make an Undertale reference if you haven't even played the game. I'm supposed to be making those," Mark's pouting face slipped away as his voice filled with laughter. Everyone turned their heads as Mark turned to peck me on the lips. It was just a peck, but it was filled with the greatest gift anyone every gave me. Not just the spaghetti. But with love. I had cupped his cheeks and kissed him back, Mark kissing back we sat there for a while. It seemed like years till we pulled apart. Then Mark had to be the biggest dork. He opened his eyes widely and acted to be shocked. He put his hands on his cheeks and gasped.

"You're meeting all of my standards!" He said in his Papyrus voice.

I laughed as I remembered that first date, his stupid Papyrus accent, the spaghetti. It was all just a perfect set up, I sometimes think he had planned it like that. Just to get me to kiss him, or to give him a reason to kiss me. I remembered back when Mark proposed, I was so happy and so were Mark's parents. Well, more proud than happy.

We had been staying in the park that day. Mark looked down nervously in his hands, and twiddled his thumbs.

"Mark, is there something wrong?" I asked him, gripping his knee in my hand. He looked at me and smiled, taking my hand in his.

"Do you know what today is?" Mark had asked me. I nodded, resting a hand on his cheek, stroking it softly.

"Our three year anniversary of being together," I stated, matter-a-factually. Mark smiled wider taking my other hand off his cheek and place it in his. Each hand held one of Marks, and Mark's eyes began to water.

"I brought you out here, not only for our anniversary. But to ask you a question." Mark got down on one knee, pulling a small box from his jacket pocket, and opened it. Revealing a gold ring with his name engraved on the inside. My mouth had fallen open looking at Mark as he continued a long speech.

"For three years, I have come to realize that my love grows stronger every time I look at you, every time you smile at me, every time you enjoy a box of chocolates I would give you. So I ask you now, in love and in hope. Sean William McLoughlin, will you do me the honor of becoming my husband."

I remember my eyes watering from all the love he had put in his question as my mouth opened to say one word. One word that changed my life forever.

"Yes. Yes I will marry you, Mark!"

Then there were other times where me and Mark had just stayed in the park and talked. Those were my favorite memories. The times where he asked me how my day was, or how school and such was going. Of course back then I used to complain about math and science homework. 

"Markle Sparkle, why does math have to be so hard. I'm never going to use it, what's the point!" I shouted, throwing the math homework along with my pencil, onto the bare tile floor of Mark's house. Mark laughed as he made a smart, jackass, remark.

"Well I need it, I need it to graduate high school and to get a degree in engineering."  I laughed along with him as we decided that we didn't need to do homework and went out to get ourselves some cake, cookies, and ice cream. BEST DAY EVER!!! 

But look at me now, I had a being growing inside me and I can't do anything about it. I refuse to get an abortion, because of one tiny fact. This was Mark and I's baby. This being has both our DNA, a part of us that we will discover together. I let out a long sigh as took my hands out of my pockets to touch my belly softly. 

"Mine," I said, whispering to what seemed to be baby growing inside. 

"You're all mine," looking down at the tiny bubble that started to form on my stomach. Sun sun suddenly glowing in my eyes, as I realized the true meaning of motherly love.