Clothes and Baby Items (surprise)

Just ta let ya know, I need some baby names before ya know the gender. Any ideas or thoughts on this story are expected. I need some input on where you want this story to go. Right now I got some good ideas, but don't let them run out. ;) Have a nice day

Felix met me back in the car, the clothes and baby things already paid for and in the back seat. We didn't speak the whole way back to the house. I had told Mark about everything that happened and was scared of what would happen when we got home. It felt like only a minute before we were at the house and Mark was in the front yard, arms crossed and his foot tapping on the pavement.

Opening the car door, I was readying myself for any lecture or yelling coming my way. Gently closing the door, Mark came rushing at me all at once. Muscle toned arms caressed me in a hug, firm but gentle. Wrapping my arms around Mark's neck, I laid my head on his shoulder. Damn, what a fuckin day!

Mark let go, kissing my cheek lightly before leaning out and glancing over at Felix. He gave him a smile before Felix opened the back door full of grocery bags. Mark grabbed half and Felix grabbed the other. I huffed at the boys, for not letting me help.

"You need to take it easy Jack, your pregnant. You don't need to help out," Mark stated flatly as if he could read my mind. I crossed my arms like a little kid and stomped into the house. The guys set all of the clothes in the living room so we could go through things. I'm sure Mark would love all the baby things we got. Sitting on the coach, Mark came to join me and Felix sat on the floor. We went and showed Mark Felix's new clothes and the outfit for tomorrow. Felix smiled, I'm glad we could make him happy.

Finally, we got to the baby's clothes. Felix pulled out the green and red striped shirt and overalls first. His comment was, "very country, love it." I nudged him and Felix kept showing clothes. We got green and yellow baby shirts with things like "Daddy's Angel" and "Uncle's favorite" on them. Then we got to one shirt in particular. It had a little black beanie to go with it. It was a white shirt with black lettering that said "I'm loved by many," with stick figures representing family members and an adult looking on holding up a baby stick figure. The black beenie had white stick figures around the forehead.

Mark giggled before nodding in agreement. I laughed at Felix pulling a sour face at the shirt. He tossed it into a pile with other clothes, then held up a baby blanket the has a big green S on it with red outlines. Mark looked at me and shifted a bit.

"So our baby has an S name, ah?" I nodded smiling, he just smiled in return.

"Do I get to know?" I shook my head at him.

"Not till the ultra-sound," I smiled before turned to Felix, his smile wide and narrow. I winked at him before he continued. When we finally got to the wolf, Mark nodded. And it was set gently next to the clothes. Felix looked down and for the fourth time today, he began to cry. The hot tears rolling faintly off his cheeks.

I crawled on the floor towards him, pulling him into a tight hug. He breathed deeply, before wiping away the tears and whispering over and over, "I am okay." I nodded, before taking in a breathe.

"Randomly, but do you want to go to the ultra-sound with us?" he instantly smiled.

"I would love to," he states. I needed to ask Mark if he scheduled the appointment yet. But that could wait, couldn't it?

-------------

I had finally bunkered down for the night. I stripped into boxers and jumped into our fluffy and soft bed. Curling into the bed blankets, the door screeched open and Mark stepped into the room. He was wet and his hair drifted onto his face. A towel was wrapped around his waist, his eyes looked burned with lust.

I smiled it was the doctor's orders, wasn't it? Sex is a great way to stretch, and the most natural way. Motioning Mark over with my finger, he slowly came my way. Once at the bedside, he carefully laid atop of me. To make it easier, I laid on my back. Mark leaned forward and nibbled on my earlobe. Keeping in a moan, I pushed my hips forward to rub him with my clothed member. Mark let out a growl.

"Sean, I need you now," smiling, I pulled him forward and flipped us over. I ran a hand over his unclothed chest. His body was covered in droplets of water, making his body gleam and sparkle. He looked stunning.

"Mark, if this doesn't end well, we can sew the doctor, okay?" He nodded, before pulling me closer so that our lips were smashed together sloppily. I smiled in the kiss, slowly slipping off my boxers.

SMUT WARNING!! Don't read if under age! You have been warned!

"Felix is gonna hate us in the morning," Mark commented. Giggling, I pulled him closer. Mark, kissed my jawline, going down towards my neck. The pulling of the skin in his teeth made my back shiver in pleasure. The nerves in my neck seemed to want to explode. Moaning, Mark pulled slightly harder on the spot on my neck where all my nerves seemed to tingle. Softly, Mark flipped us over so he was on top. He made his way down to my collar bone, nibbling and sucking. Arching my back, our members seemed to rub against one another. Mark moaned while my skin was in his mouth.

Suddenly I couldn't feel Mark's beautifully parched lips on mine. Whimpering at the loss in touch, I heard a pop of a cap and some strawberry scent filled my nose. Two fingers were placed next to my back hole.

"M-Mar-ark," I stuttered, feeling the two fingers push lightly push in. A groan filled my lungs, and I could feel Mark smirk at the end of the bed. He started pumping his fingers, in and out at a fair pace. Moans filled the room, mine particularly. The nerves popped up on my skin, my knuckles turned white from how tight I was holding the bedsheets. The heat rose in my lower abdomen, I felt close. About to warn Mark, I couldn't choke it out as the white streamed from my tip and onto Mark's chest.

"Awwww-awwww," I moaned, laying on my side. Mark took me lovingly by the legs as he laid next to me. Raising one leg in the air, he exposed my arse. With this, he pushed in his member. Not gonna lie, it felt so good. Instant pleasure filled my body, moans attempting to speak out, my knuckles turning white from holding onto the bedsheets.

Mark let out groans and grunts, pushing himself deeper and deeper with each groaning stroke. Suddenly, Mark's hands were all over my member. He stroked it softly, making every move pleasurable and making it harder to hold in the heat from my abdomen. I let out a gasp as white string again exploded from my tip, while Mark twitched and let himself go inside me. It went everywhere, on my stomach and Mark's hands, just all over.

I groaned as Mark rode out his high, kissing my neck lightly and I held onto the bedsheets. When he finally pulled out, I curled into his chest. Mark wrapped his arms around me, pulling me even closer than I thought he would. He kissed the top of my head and murmured a goodnight.

"Goodnight love," I muttered before letting the darkness of sleep consume me and my tired body.

This chapter was requested by a few of you, so hope you enjoyed and have a good Monday..... (Yeah who the hell is going to have a good Monday? It's fucking Monday)