Second (Mark)

1 day, 2 hours earlier than the last chapter

The dimly lit room was quite, so Mark and Sandra didn't dare speak. Shane lead them toward the stage, where three robot looking animals stood while stage light showed them off. One of them a bear, a bunny, and even a chicken holding a cupcake. Shane pointed up at the stage, smiling widely.

"He worked behind the curtain, maintaining the animatronics and helping the newbies with their responsibilities." Shane explained. Mark nodded at Sandra and they split up. Sandra talking more with Shane, Mark going up on stage and looking over the animatronics. Mark looked into the back curtain to see there were nothing, so he continued a little further back.

He found some cords running through the entire back area, but there were red ones leading to a strange dark hallway. Mark settled to investigate the situation. He retreated his flashlight from his utility belt and switched on the light. I was still tough to see. Mark walked slowly down the hallway, breathing hard. He could see creepy posters of the animatronics, the bunny was apparently named Bonnie. The bunny was in a poster with it's mouth hanging open and 'Bonnie' written at the bottom.

"Damn it!" Mark screamed as he stepped in something wet. It make a weak splashing sound. Mark flashed his light down at his foot and spotted something he hoped it wasn't. Blood covered his foot and puddled on the floor. Footsteps where heard behind him. His partner hurried to his side to see the blood over his shoe.

"Mark look," Sandra pointed into the darkness of the hallway. Mark pointed the flashlight at the floor close to the puddle of blood and spotted drag marks of blood going all the way up to the hallway.

"Do we follow it?" Sandra asked, looking up at Mark who was still looking down the hallway, thinking.

"We call dispatch and get the Crime Scene Investigators to come and look over this blood, as well as get some samples." Mark stated calmly.

"And while we're still here, we better question Shane about this." Mark added before turning to retreat from the dark, stale, narrow hallway. Mark slides back into the light with Sandra by his side. Shane was waiting below the stage, looking at his watch. Mark jumps off the stage with floor boards creeping under him.

"Careful, this place is older than both of our mothers!" Shane shouted rather loudly. He fixed his tied before apologizing for yelling.

"This place means a lot to me. It was my grandfather's creation, it been in my family for my whole life." He liked down at his feet, almost like he was thinking about his childhood. He shook it off and Sandra continued questioning him. But one of her questions caught Marks attention, it was a question that got personal.

"What was you childhood like?" Shane's head snapped up, his eyes were now brimming with tears. He didn't answer, even as much as Sandra apologized to him, he stayed quiet about the subject. Mark stayed quiet until he heard a quiet knock on the solid wooden door of the entrance. Rushing over, Mark quickly opened the door to people in black uniform, one of them was a girl and the other two were boys.

Both men where dressed in a black jumpers, while the lady was dressed in a black vest and black jeans with a blue undershirt. Mark quickly lead them down to the stage and up to the curtains and over to the blood puddles and drag marks. The CSI began their investigation, the women was taking pictures of the blood that was no staining the floor, while the men began getting samples and began prepping for the blood examination. But before Mark could offer help Sandra called Mark over. He jogged over the other side of the certain were Sandra was waiting.

"It's the chief, he's requested to speak to you," Mark received the walkie from Sandra and spoke into it.

"This is officer Fischbach reporting in." Mark spoke into the walkie.

"Mark, this is chief IDK. What have you to report?"

"Well, from what we can tell Robert was here. Blood was found in a narrow dark hallway, and it drags down the rest of the way down. The CSI is here testing the blood samples to indicate if it matches Roberts." Mark said as professionally as he could. He patted himself mentally on the back for sounding professional for he really wasn't.

"Good work," the chief then left the walkie to the dispatcher and Mark handed the devise back to Sandra. Sandra took it back gracefully and placed it into her belt. Mark turned and walked to where the Sandra was now talking with Shane. Talking, not questioning.

"Sandra can I talk with you?" Mark spoke suddenly. Sandra nodded and told Shane to hold on for a moment. Mark lead her up over the stage and behind the thick curtains.

"Do you think Shane is to blame for Robert's disappearance?" Sandra shook her head in disagreement.

"No he seems genuine, exept for his foul mouth, and hatred for himself, he doesn't seem like the person to do that." Mark nodded and waved her off to keep doing what she was doing. Sandra nodded and continued down the stage. There was a cold air draft that hit the back of Mark's neck. He began to rub the back of his neck, but he could help but feel like someone was behind him. Though he shrugged it off, it still made him really uncomfortable.

Suddenly pain struck Mark on the head and he fell to his knees. He fell forward on his hands and knees before feeling another hit to the head. Mark was out cold, his body still but warm.

-------

Mark woke in a very dim room with one light in the center of the room, making it lighter. A figure was standing in the shadows, and as Mark opened his eyes the figure moved further into the shadows. Mark was standing while his hands were tied above his head. He looked around him, other figures were tied up around him but one stood out.

In the dim light, he could make out the drown hair, and facial features. His light stumble, a share jawline and some shiny blue eyes. But Mark could speak, he tried, for his mouth was bound in duck tape. The figure across the room, stepped forward into the light to make his features known.

He was bald with a light stubble, his shirt was off show to sleeves of tattoos and a name tattooed on his peck.

Cry

Panic spread through Mark as the man came forward to get a look at him. His voice was deep and manly as he spoke few words.

"So, your the greenies fuck toy," he said. And Marks panicked grew.

Jack.