When In Doubt, What Do You Do?

"Oh my god Mark, Thank you!" I quickly wrapped my arms around Mark's neck, kissing his lips, cheeks, anywhere I had access. Not realising that I had bumped the door to "Felix's" room open. I leaned out to look over at Felix, he was curled in a ball, crying into his knee's. I signed while letting go of Mark and strolling over to Felix. I was being really careful with my belly when squatting down.

"It's okay bud, everything will be okay." Felix didn't even look up from his knee's. I began to rub his back as he cryed even harder. Soon the silent cries became tiny whimpers. Finally Mark came over and Felix instantly swung up and hugged him tight. I smiled, at Felix was curled in his knee's anymore. I still rubbed Felix's back, quickly he had stoped crying all together. I really felt bad for him, he seemed so broken. Well, what if we went out tomorrow. Maybe go to a bar or a club and try to get Felix's mind off Marzia. But first, he needs some clothes. Great brain, for once you have a great idea.

"Hey, what if we go out tomorrow, get out of the house and have a great time." Felix nodded on Mark's chest, and while leaning out he wiped his eyes. Felix looked at me and smiled, it was small and crooked, but it was a start.

"Maybe while we're out, we can shop for some baby clothes, and baby things." I smiled back at him, and Mark did to.

"Sure we can."

------

Felix and me began to get dressed, and later met in the living room. He wore some torn jeans, and a small t-shirt that showed his belly button slightly. I smiled, for it was the best he could manage at the moment. I tossed his keys and he grabbed his wallet off the table. Mark walked into the room and kissed the top of my head. He turned to Felix and handed him a wad of cash.

"Mark.... I can't take that," Felix tried rufusing but Mark insisted, and sooner rather than later, Felix took the cash. Felix smiled before stuffing the cash in his pocket and motioned for me to follow.

Felix started to act more himself, and we left the house with smiles on our faces and hopped in his car. We drove to the nearest Walmart, it wasn't a far drive, only a mile or so. We got out of the car, grabbing two carts and wheeled into the store. We quickly got into the men's clothing area, and picked out a few shirts and jeans for Felix. And for tommarrow night, we picked out a blue checkered shirt with loose jeans, some boots and a black cowboy hat.

Felix loves this contry bar in Woodland, and for Felix I would go any where. We scooted towards the baby clothes, which were flipping adorable.

"What is the gender?" Felix asked looking at the cute blue onesie's. I shook my head abd looked more at the nutural color clothes. Like the grey's and yellow, even and the greens. I mostly stuck with looking at the red and greens, cause of me and Mark's hair color. Felix pulled up a cut green and stripped shirt with overalls. I smiled and nodded, adding it to the cart. We picked out a few more baby clothes, like onesie's and shirts, even some cute blankets that we saw. But when we go to the baby toys we both stopped and looked at them. I saw a cute fucking wolf toy on the top shelf and grabbed it and putting it in the cart.

"Why that one?" Felix asked, looking down at the simple toy. I looked down at my barely plump belly. I lay my hand on top and rubbed it lightly.

"Well, if I'm going to die, I want my baby to remember me. Even if its only within a stuffed animal, I want them to have something to remember me by. Because I wasnt allowed to have stuffed bears, I dont have any to pass down." Felix eyes began to water, swiftly pulling me into a hug, squeezing me lightly. I wrapped my arms around Felix's waist, pulling him in. We stood there for moments, and as time flew by tears began to stain my shirt. That's when we let go and wipped Felix's eyes. He began to frantically wipe his eyes, and sniffle a bit. And suddenly, a burning started, down near my croch area. Meaning I needed to piss.