Baby Baby Baby

It was noon the next day, today Mark and I were scheduled to get an ultraound. Felix wanted to go with us, but he hasn't come home last night. But the appointment was to see what gender the baby is. I was exited because my belly bump is so big. It's about the size of a watermelon, I hadn't really realized how big it was but now it seemed like I was heavy with my baby. Damn this baby must be huge, I thought as I looked in the mirror, admiring my large baby belly.

A soft hand traced my back from behind, I tenced a little till the hand circled to enclose around my large bump. I relaxed as I felt that it was Mark.

"Good morning baby," he whispered into my ear. I smiled and he leaned forward to peck how lips with mine. I leaned into his chest and we both look into the mirror. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and quickly snapped a picture.

"We need to get professional pitures done," I stated with a smiled as I review the precious moment with me, Mark, and the baby. All in one picture. We need to get a baby book for this little monster. I then realized that we haven't even pick one up, let alone started. I let out a breath and reviewed the picture one last time. I smiled and quickly went to setting and changed my home screen photo.

"Come one babe, we need to go." I whine while Mark goes into the other room. I took one more glance at my belly before continuing into the bedroom to grab some sweat pants and Mark lucky flannel that fit largly about my waist.

Mark had come to get me and again brought up some coffee, then some sour patch kids before we went down stairs and out the door. We jumped into the car and rushed our way to the hospital with Heathans playing in the car with us. We were about half way to the hospital when one of our favorite songs came onto the radio.

Once I was 7 years old my Mama told me go make yourselves some friends or you'll be lonely.

When we pulled into the parking lot of th hospital with everyone smiling and staring as we sang out loud. But as the song ended we hopped out of the car and with certain speed, we sped walked into the office front desk. Mark told the desk I was here as I sat down and held my stomack closely.

"Ooh," I grunted and leaned in towards my belly as a light pain pressed against my stomach. Mark came rushing to my side and rubbed circles on my back. I breathed in and the pain disolved away. The hell was that!!!

"Are you okay?" Mark questioned, a concerning tone in his voice.

"Yeah," I breathed. "Yeah I think so."

"Sean Fischbach!" a nurse called me over, and quickly I sat up and heaved myself off the cooshy chair and made my way to the nurse. She lead us to a space between the two wals and made me sit. She got my blood pressure, weight and height, then helped me up so she could take us to nearby room with a monitor in it.

"The doctor will be with you in two minutes." Mark and I held hands as we watched the women leave. I looked up at Mark and smiled brightly.

"Mark we're finding out the gender of our baby," I squealed with excitement while Mark kissed my head. I curled into his soft but muscular arms. He held me, and we stayed like that till a knock on the door was heard and our doctor walked in.

"I see you two are getting along," he smiled as he turned on the monitor. Mark nodded and I squeezed his hand to try and give off warmth.

"Well okay then, so you are here," Dr. Garg looked down at a clipboard hooked up to the monitor. "For a checkup on the little one." Mark nodded and the doctor got me to lay down with my shirt up above my belly.

"Okay... This will be cold." Dr. Garg squeezed the gel onto his glove and quickly smeared it over my exposed stomach. The cold burned my skin and I felt like shrieking but would give anyone the pain of my scream. Dr. Garg grabbed the little remote control and quickly spread it over my belly. The monior was facing the doctor, and when he gasp my heart skipped a beat.

"What? Is the baby okay?" My heart started picking up speed. My beely clenched, and my throat tightened.

"Well I'll be damned...." the doctor smiled and held a hand over his mouth.

"What is going on?!" Mark shouted at Dr. Garg. The doctor looked up, he smiled and turned the monitor. Three tiny being were tucked softly together. Their heads were tucked to there chests and their knees to their tummies.

"Triplets," Mark whispered. The hot wet tears brimmed over and I held my hand over my mouth. Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck. The room held quiet for moment on end that made it feel like an eternity.

"Would you like to know the genders?" the doctor ask quietly, breaking the silence. Mark nodded, but I just stayed where I was in shock. Dr. Garg looked down at the screen and smiled wide.

"Two girls, and a boy," he said, writting down a few things on the clipboard. Mark smiled with tears rolling down his tan cheeks. I stayed laying down, to afraid to move.

"Okay, how many pictures would you like me to print of your three miracles?" My ears began to sting, my head banged against my skull, I felt like I couldn't breathe. The doctor closed the door before mark turned to me worried.

"Jack, are you okay?" I nodded, tears were still lingering in my eyes as though they wanted, needed, to be there. Though in responce, I nodded to Mark as he layed his head on my stomach.

"Hey babies, this is your papa." Mark flipped his head so his mouth was faced toward my belly button.

"I want you to know that I love you very much, and your daddy very much." I giggled as his hot breathe tickled the sides of my tummy. Just as I was about to say something, the door swung open and the doctor stepped back in.

"Here's your pictures, now Ill leave you guys to talk." And then he exited to room once more. I looked back at Mark and he smiled weakly.

"Sean, thank you. Thank you for all you're giving to me." I smiled back, weakly. What does this mean for me? For my children? For Mark? If he's left alone with three- Mark placed a hand on my belly and rubbed circles on my bump.

"Sean, don't worry. I'll take great care of you." He leaned up to kiss my forehead, and I leaned into his warm touch. I breathed before I pulled my forehead away and placed my head on his shoulder and took in the air.

"I love you," I whimpered.

Sorry I've been gone for so long... I'm working on a new septiplier mpreg for you all. Hope enjoyed this chapter