The Honeymoon

Wow, an update a day layer, I'm on a role :)

The plane had landed a few minutes ago, and we were now in San Diego, California. Mark and I had picked up our bags from the baggage claim and were now waiting for a taxi to pick us up.

"Hey baby, where did we put the fucking camera?" Mark asked, searching around the large backpack he had brought. I rolled my eyes, my boy- husband was very forgetful. Well then, so am I. Still think that were still in collage, drinking beers and playing beer pong. Those were fun times, I smiled widely.

"You wanted to leave it at the house remember?" I looked down at my ring, rubbing my thumb over the Mark engraving on it. It made me smile even wider at the thought that just this afternoon, Mark was mine. Mark stopped going through the bag, and ran his fingers through his hair. I chuckled as he made his way over to me, placing his head on my shoulder.

"I'm an idiot, aren't I?" Mark muttered under his breath. I chuckled again, he was far from an idiot. He just didn't think ahead of time.

"Yeah, but not a full idiot. Remember, we're the two halves of a whole idiot." Mark giggled as I poked him in the belly. My head flew back as he giggle. Just his giggle is enough to make me laugh my ass off.

"You asshole," Mark was able to giggle out.

"You know you love me," Mark giggled again. Running few fingers through his hair as he leaned forward. I puckered my lips reading for them to connect. When they didn't I opened my eyes to see Mark smiling widely. I took my fingers out of his hair to give him a light punch in the arm. He chuckled once again and leaned into the side of my face. Placing small kisses over my cheek.

"If anyone is the asshole it's you," I stated. Mark stopped kissing my cheek to lean out and smile. He quickly leaned in to peck my licks. I felt heat rush into my cheeks, he's everything I ever wanted.

Why would some one so perfect want someone like me. I mean, he's muscular, I'm not, he's sexy, I'm not, he's go- a honk of a horn interrupted my thoughts. A yellow car with checkered patterns pulled up beside the curb I was standing besides. Mark through the backpack over his shoulder, while carrying a large black bag. I swung my two bags onto my shoulders following Mark to the back of the yellow car. He popped open the trunk, and set his stiff into the car. I followed what he had done and followed him inside.

"Could you take us to Hammond Harbor Lights?" The driver grunted in response, shifting into gear before driving off. We headed down a narrow street with thousands of people on the sidewalks. There were palm trees surrounding every building, while tons of stores and bakery's were open. I only notices the bakery's because of the smell of cake and cookies. My mouth watered at the thought of cake and cookies, or even a cookie cake.

"You've been really quiet love. Anything wrong?" Mark's worried voice made me look up from the window to peer at his eyes narrowed at me.

"There's just so much to take in, babe. I'm just trying to take in as much as I can." Mark nodded, looking out the window with me. A soft, gentle touch wrapped itself around my hand. I look down to see that Mark had his hand wrapped around mine. I squeezed in return, letting him know that I knew he was there. We pulled up to a large building, it was about four stories tall with little balconies by every room. Little trees gathered by the entrance, while red carpet lead from the sidewalk to the front door. Fancy, I thought. A man came up to the door and swung it open. He was bald, but he wore a black tux. Much like Mark's.